Thursday, January 31, 2013

We don't remember days, we remember moments.
If someone you love breaks your heart, keep moving on, it'll get better, and you'll get stronger.
If someone has something bad to say about you, it’s probably because they have nothing good to say about themselves.
I don't regret the things I've done, I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance.
Life is not how everything works for you. Life is how you make everything works for you.
Every girl has her bestfriend, boyfriend, and true love. But you’re really lucky if they’re all the same person. ♥
The secret of happiness is low expectations.
Not everything is meant to be, but everything is worth a try.
I stopped caring when you stopped trying.
You are a big thing for me. Even just a single smile from you could make my whole day.
Love has 4 letters, but so does hate. Friends has 7 letter, but so does enemies. Truth has 5 letters, but so does lying.
At some point you’ll realize that they don't care, and maybe you’re missing out on someone who does.
Tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings.
Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now.
Life would be so much easier if we only fell in love with people that would love us back.
When someone hurts you, you learn to be stronger. When someone leaves you, you learn to be more independent.

1 comment: