Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's not being in love that makes me happy, it's being in love with you that makes me happy.
Sometimes, I wish I could read your mind. But then I wonder if I could handle the truth.
Getting a lot of girls isn't something to be proud of, keeping one is.
Over-thinking ruins you. Ruins the situation, twists things around, makes you worry and just makes everything much worse than it actually is.
Sometimes when you give up on someone, it's not because you don't care anymore but because you realize they don't.
Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.
Live more, complain less. More smiles, less stress. Less hate, more blessed.
Anyone can make you smile but it takes someone special make you happy.
No girl believes she's beautiful, until a boy comes along and makes her feel like she is.
If you're not willing to sound stupid, you don't deserve to be in love.
Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter & your life a little better. They're the ones worth hanging onto.
If I treated you the way you treated me, you'd hate me.
Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

Life isn't long enough to let one person keep you down. You have to keep going strong for the people that you're holding up
Distance doesn't matter if two hearts are loyal to each other.
Every girl has their best friend, boyfriend, and true love. You're lucky if they're all the same person.
It sucks when you find a nice guy who truly cares about you, but deep down, you still want the asshole who broke your heart.
Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.
Learn to appreciate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.

1 comment: