Tuesday, March 1, 2011

He would ask me why I was smiling, and I would just laugh because I could never admit that for one second, while I was smiling, I did it so that he would, too.
Life is like a million pictures in a photo album. You can remember it, but can never recapture it.
I don't want to give up on us until I know what we can be.
I just want you to hug me one more time, because the only thing in this world that scares me is that I'll never feel that safe again.
It's amazing how every girl has that one guy that could call her up at three in the morning and say, "Let's hang out, I'm coming to get you," and put aside her show, her excitement, her angry or her hate for him. She'd only give him four words: "Give me ten minutes."
What we are never changes. But who we are never stops changing.
I hide a broken heart behind a laughing face, and even though I said I'm over you, no one will ever take your place.
One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.
You don't realise how strong a person is until you see them at their weakest moment.
The hardest guy to get over is the one you never had.
Your eyes can't hide what your lips won't say.
And these break up songs are making sense again, and I really wish they didn't.
Friends change. usually into everything they said they wouldn't be.
If you want to know who I am, you've gotta know where I've been, what I've got through, and how badly it hurt.
Maybe it's just an act. Maybe you still do think of me often. In stealing moments, or at night when you can't fall asleep.
Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
I'll never admit just how much I cared or that I'll never stop.
I'm just a simple girl looking for memories to cherish, friends to laugh away the pain with, and a boy to fall in love with.
Lately, I've found myself looking back at disastrous memories. Memories of me ruining relationships that I cherished most. Memories that have led me to the life that I live now, but I know they make me exactly who I am now.
Guys a lire shirts. When you first buy them, they never let go of you, but after a month, they start to loosen up and soon, tear apart.

I want you to come wrap your arms around me when I'm cold. I want you to kiss me unexpectedly and brighten my day. I want you to hold my hand when you're beside me and I want you to do it because you love me.

1 comment: