Friday, March 25, 2011

He could have me in a second and he knows it.
If you love someone, put their name in a circle, not a heart, because a heart can be broken, but a circle goes on forever.
There are those days where nothing goes right. Where all you want to do is get away from everyone and as you huff your way past him, he looks up from his locker and says, "Hi!" and you walk away feeling happy.
I'll smile. You'll wave. We'll pretend it's okay.
Ever since I met you, nobody else is even worth thinking about.
Quotes get you through the days that you think no one else knows what you're going through.
I know you don't think of me and you certainly would never picture us together. But probably peanut butter was just peanut butter for a long time, before someone ever though of pairing up with jelly.
And when you forget her, don't you dare remember me.
In kindergarden, our first lesson involved a picture with an apple and two oranges. The teacher made us pick out which one was different, which one didn't belong. The first thing we were taught, was that different was wrong.
I dream of us and wake up alone.
in a few years, I'm gonna look back and say, "Yeah, he was my first true love," but maybe I won't have to look back, 'cause he'll be right there with me.
Did you know if you rearrange the letters in "male," you get "lame."
The next time my name pops into your head, I hope it explodes and causes permanent damage.
Sometimes when you like someone enough, you can't really put into words how you feel. You just kind of look at them and, well, you just know.
It's hard to believe we aren't those kids anymore, almost as hard as it is to believe we ever were.
Someone should sue Disney for making every girl believe that she will have a Prince Charming.
I must be clumsy, because I keep falling in love.
even though we weren't in love, I miss that boy more than anyone will ever understand.
And sometimes at night, I lay awake thinking about him and wondering if I ever keep him awake.

Friends are the only thing a girl needs besides a closet full of shoes and a cute boy to kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment