Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm ready to be the girl I used to be. The one who never cried, never got mad about dumb things, and the one girl who would never worry about being in love.
Always hold your head up high, even if on the inside, you're about to cry. Pretend that nothing's wrong at all. Close your eyes before ou fall. If you can't see it, it's not there. This is life and it's not fair.
I still wish you would call. Not to go do anything, just talk. I miss hearing your voice every night and I guess I just miss you making me smile.
If a boy really likes you, he doesn't care how tired he is, how much homework he has, or even how late at night it is. He will talk to you.
Friends; the ones who understand it's expected of you to act like a two-year-old once in a while.
It's not who you spend the most time with. It's who you have the best memories with.
I finally realise this is never going to end. Every time he talks to me, I think, "Oh, here we go again..
She's slipping and she knows it. Her insecurities are getting the better of her. One more disappointment and she knows she isn't going to make it. So let's make a promise. Promise you won't break her, and she promises not to fall.
Even if you think the flame has died, there's at least one lyric that'll hit that last hot spot. And then you'll find yourself as fucked as you were the day you lied and said you never wanted to see him again
I never thought it'd be this hard to lose something I never had.
They say time heals all wounds, but all it's done is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.
Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do when they stick together.
The true friends are the one holding your hand with their shirt soaked through with your tears while everybody else is just standing around wondering what happened.
Leave love to your heart; don't let your head question it
Ya know the feeling where you don't like him yet but you think he's more than just a guy that's cute?
If your wish doesn't come true, something better was meant for you.
The roughest roads often lead to the top.
When you can't be with the one you love, will you stay with the one who loves you?

Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment