Friday, February 25, 2011

I remember the way you made me feel when I was with you. I remember the smile that always brought me back to you. That look in your eyes, I never though that this could be untrue.
Words can't kill, but they fucking hurt.
Before you assume you're in love, answer this: do you love him, or the idea of him?
They were best friends, lovers and soul mates, destined to be together, everyone though. But as it happened, one day, destiny greedily changed its mind.
Unconditional love is for friends and family. You have to feel the spark with someone for it to be true love.
Sometimes, someone comes into your life that changes everything, raises the standards, makes you laugh, and makes you feel like you.
There are some people in life that make you laugh a little harder, smile a little brighter, and just live a little better.
The world always looks brighter behind a smile.
And at some point, I'll call you and tell you I miss you and you are the point of my days and my face will get flushed and my throat will choke up when you tell me that you feel the same.
Happiness comes in many forms: in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed.
I can't listen to my favourite songs anymore because each drumbeat is a massacre, each keystroke is a regret, and each chord is a memory of you.
No, the good times won't last forever. But the memories will.
Don't chase them. Replace them.
Don't envy anybody. Every person has something no one else has. Develop that one thing in yourself, and make it outstanding.
Thinking of you gets me all excited, like a little kid getting a note in their lunchbox.
Nothing feels greater than the rush I get whenever you're around.
And if you only knew how fast you make my heart beat when you come close to me...
What made her day was when he confessed to her that he thought she looked cute that day. It's the simple things in life that make her smile.
We fight mainly for one reason. 'Cause when you fight, you truly find out how much you're willing to take before you break. And when you break, you need to see if that other person truly cares enough to make everything okay again. 'Cause without fighting, liars of love could be walking all over the place.
Honey, take a good look at yourself. He's got you going through hell. I've never seen you down like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment