Sunday, August 8, 2010

This isn't Burger King; you can't always have it your way
I saw a shooting star last night. guess what I wished for? you.
Just thinking about him gives me those indescribable butterflies & goose bumps.
Make your own footsteps. Do not follow in others.
& I bet you don’t remember half the things I’ll never forget
Want to know who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there.
beauty is judged by the size of your heart, not the size of your jeans.
I try and try to move on with my life yet every part of me surrenders at the mention of your name
If I had a rose for every time I thought about you, I'd be walking in a garden forever
It’s not the big events that hurt the most, but rather the smallest questionable shift in tone at the end of a spoken word that can plow most deeply into the heart.
she whispered with tear-filled eyes, "He's all I ever wanted."
She ran away with tears in her eyes; boy, you just made the unbreakable girl break
I want a guy who will give me flowers only because its Monday
Why am I so pathetic? I'm so sick of being that naive little girl who would do anything in the world just to see you smile
I will always be that girl, wanting but never having. I will always be that girl, seeing but never feeling. I will always be that girl, who doesn’t know the difference between dreams and reality. I guess you can say, I will always be that girl, waiting.
it’s always easy to believe someone when they tell you exactly what you want to hear.
she’s so much more, then what your used to
Sometimes the ones who give advice are the ones who need it most...
People tell me I’m beautiful, but I never think its true, the only way I'll believe it, is if I hear it come from you
remember that life is short. so be careful who you waste it with.
I need to breathe. Stop suffocating me with your lies.
if i die, you can donate my organs; but i don't recommend my heart, it's broken.
She's a beautiful wreck with tear-stains on her pillow from all the nights she cried herself to sleep while she whispers, "Is it always gonna be like this?"
Boy: We haven't talked in awhile.
Girl: I know! What's new?
Boy: Um. nothing really.
Girl: Oh, I see.
Boy: You?
Girl: Um.. I have a new boyfriend.
Boy: Oh.
Girl: Yeah... Aren't you happy for me? You said that I needed to find someone new and get over you.
Boy: Yeah, but I didn't know you really would.
He reached for her hand. "I don't want to lose you." His voice was almost in a whisper. She could feel the tears again, & she fought them back. "But you don't want to keep me either, do you?" To that, he had no response.
And he called her babycakes and poked fun at all her flaws but held her close when tear drops fell and kissed her till they stopped
I prefer hallucinations cause they tend to make more sense than experience.
Sometimes we escape our destiny & then realize that the destiny we escaped was the one we wanted.
Quit acting so friendly. Don't nod, don't laugh all nicely. Don't think you'll up-end me. Don't sigh, don't sip your iced-tea. And don't say, "It's been a while..." and don't flash that stupid smile. Don't ask me, don't ask me, don't ask me how I've been.
You don't realize how much it means to me when you say that you remember.
I'm the girl biting her lip, with her hands in her pockets; the girl with tears glittering in her eyes, just not ready to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment