Monday, August 2, 2010

Seeing him was like hearing an old song come on the radio; bringing up so many old feelings & memories that you just can't tune out
Fun experiences always go roaring by while bad experiences never pass quickly enough
Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.
There are so many things that we wish we had done yesterday, so few that we feel like doing today.
Everyone tries to impress that special someone, but if you can't get them by being yourself they can't be all that special.
but her heart still beats even though her eyes are frozen
I'm just looking for something that will prevent me from throwing myself in front of a bus. I'm keeping my expectations very, very low.
Worrying often gives a small thing a big shadow
You bite your lip; you keep pretending that you're made of stone. You never let it show, but darling, everybody knows
First loves are never really over.
i remember feeling low. i remember losing hope. i remember all the feelings and the day they stopped.
Not caring. What a hard concept. I can't just be held by someone, and not care. I can't just stare into someone's eyes and not notice the way my stomach flips over seven times. I wish I didn't care. I wish I did the heartbreaking. I wish.
you don't have to be perfect to be exactly what i want.
you only truly care when you have to try to convince yourself you don't
you only truly care when you have to try to convince yourself you don't
She's got the eyes of innocence. The face of an angel. A personality of a dreamer. And a smile that hides more pain than you can ever imagine.
Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you've found laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.
cause I’ve seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive. I’ve seen you cry way too many times, when you deserve to be alive, alive.
smile for the camera: you look so pretty pretending nothings wrong.
Once you've been through hell, you never forget what the flames felt like..
Nothing is as important as a passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.
It is strange how often a heart can be broken before the years can make it wise.
I think I'm falling asleep but then all that it means is I'll always be dreaming of you.
and all at once it became clear to me; that you’re allergic to honesty, and you don’t even have a friend around, and so my lust is just convenient now
There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
She is barely hanging on but she knows she cant let go

No comments:

Post a Comment