Friday, August 6, 2010

It’s funny how someone can mean so much to you, yet you mean absolutely nothing to them.
everyone warned me. i just wanted to prove them wrong, but they were all right.
Standing on the balcony, screaming my heart out.
I'm not who you think I am. in fact, my disguise is so thin I'm surprised you haven't seen right through me. I'm the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend.
Take me down but take it easy. Make me think but don't deceive me, torture me by taking your time.
Sometimes, someone can mean so much to you, not even the truth can change your mind.
You're a heart breaker, she's a chance taker; She'll risk it all, you'll let her take the fall; you'll take away your love, she still wont give up; you push her to the ground, she wont stay down. You're a heart breaker, but she's tired of being a chance tasker. She finally broke.
I know that I should probably hurt so bad but I can't feel a thing. I know that I should probably say something but I can barely breathe.
do you ever feel like if you looked like her life would be easier
Caution; I may have the sudden urge to kiss you be prepared.
if you want me it takes more then a drink, more then a wink, more then you think.
Truth: Girls read between the lines, analyze everything you say, and late night convo's always have backspaces with what she is trying to say.
Once your world has been torn apart, you don't just stop believing in fairy tales, you stop believing in love
The hardest thing you'll ever learn is to love, and be loved in return.
Oh Don't worry you didn't break me. No, sweetie you completely destroyed me.
Let's shake and burn, like an addict. My hearing's dead, only static. If I said your smile's all that mattered, Would you save my life?
Communication. It’s the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words, & really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say or how to ask for what we really need.
i don't need a rose, i want a daisy you picked for my hair. i dont want a fancy box of chocolates, i want a burnt cookie that you made just for me. i don't want to go to some upscale restaurant, let's just have a picnic in the park. we don't have to go to prom, we can just dance on my front porch until we fall asleep in eachother's arms.
I can feel my heart beat through my chest and I tell myself it's for the best.
how do you go from talking to someone everyday to talking to them maybe once a week so easily ?
so forget me, erase me from your mind because im tired of being "that girl"
Even the deepest wounds can be stitched back up, don't wait for the wound to scar forever
You remind me of a song I use to love. And if I said I hated the feeling, well, you know that'd be a lie.
one day you'll wake up and realize that somewhere along the way, that piercing feeling you've always felt inside your chest faded and went away while you were too busy living life to notice.
you leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you.
Something tells me we'll see each other in the future. We may be apart for now, but soon, you'll see; I'm going to be staring at you and you're going to be staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment