Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Maybe if you would just open your stubborn eyes, you could see how perfect we would be together.
Even though she won't admit it, she still likes him. She still gets that look on her face every time he glances her way.
I know I should probably just let go, 'cause I know that it won't work out and everyone tells me that. So I try to convince myself that it's better off that way without him. But then I'll think of him and remember his smile that makes me melt. And I can't imagine myself with anyone else. And no matter how hard it will be, I want to be with him.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
How many times can a man turn his head and pretend that he just doesn’t see?
I've learned that I will lose all that I've ever loved one day, but I never thought I'd ever have to watch it all go or wish it all away.
The best feeling in the world is finally knowing you took a step in the right direction, a step towards the future where everything that you never thought was possible is possible.
I hate that time before you go to sleep at night cause that's when all the thoughts you've been trying to avoid start to linger in your mind.
You laugh and ask what that look on my face is about, and I laugh because it's always you I'm grinning about.
Jealousy is a monster, that breaks not only its victims, but it’s own raging heart.
welcome to broken hearted airways, thanks for crashing & burning with us today.
there will always be people you look back on and wonder "why the hell was i ever friends with them?"
She kissed the rear view mirror with her fist because today she's never looking back
Because I’ve never felt so alive & I never want this feeling to end. I want to hold onto this forever. Smooth out the imperfections & lock it away for safe keeping.
I wish I was a little kid again. I want someone to take care of me. I want someone to clean up my messes and remind me what's right from wrong. I want to be awed at, even if what I’m doing isn't that cute. I want to be yelled at before I make the same mistakes again and I want to be held in someone else's arms while I cry my heart out.
she’d be lying if she didn’t miss the jerk that shattered her world, but she’ll never admit it.
I can't be your friend. I can't laugh with you. I can't see your smile. I can't go back to the beginning when I never wanted it to end.
You know, ever since I first met him, I always thought, 'Man, I hope I don't mess this up.' Because that's what I do. I mess things up. But you know what I never thought? I never thought 'I hope this doesn't mess me up'..
I'm taking one of those quiet moments where I weigh your good qualities against your bad ones and decide if you're actually worth the trouble.
today i woke up alone, wishing you were here with me. i want us to be something we'll probably never be
listen to your best friends when they tell you he's not worth it cause they can see what you refuse to
I think I'm too scared to admit how much I've actually fallen for this boy..
Good girl reputation for your whole life, and no one ever notices But, just one screw up and it feels like the whole world is watching.
Just because we don't say certain things doesn't mean that we don't feel them.
she wants someone to call her angel; someone to put the light back in her eyes. she's looking through the faces, and unfamiliar places; she needs someone to hear her when she cries.
it's sort of like we're more than friends, but less than lovers.
it's funny how a few words from him could make me feel a million times better
She's the kind of girl you forget as soon as you meet. She is the crust on the bread. Every face you have ever forgotten. she is the verse to that song on the radio. The one you have to hum to because you can't remember the words. Yep, she's that forgettable.
Would I say we have a history? No. That implies that there was something worth remembering. See, all it was, Was a delusional girl, and a boy who couldn't bring himself to give a damn.
I've never been anyone's first choice. Ever. I’ve never been anyone's first choice for a best friend. I’ve never been anyone's first choice for a girlfriend. I’m always the second best, the backup choice. My parents treat me as the second best. I’m never anyone's first choice and im tired of it. It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment