Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You grab her hand as I walk by, our glance becomes a stare, that tension that's still between is more than I can take. You can't keep pretending that I don't mean anything to you, because I can see it in your eyes and only eyes are true.
I’m the girl who writes with her heart, but speaks with her brain. The girl who wishes on stars, but can't wish out loud. The girl who loves, but dares not to make a move.
It seems that every hopeful pathway leads to another dead end.
I felt totally disconnected from my body. But I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't think. The agony was too strong for that. There was no escape from it.
I am unbreakable but it looks like I could sometime soon and you are unreachable about as possible as me touching the moon
And for a second there I thought you maybe actually liked me.
every heart is a package tangled up in knots someone else tied
I will break into your thoughts with what's rotten on my heart.
The more her heart breaks, the louder her music plays.
You know, ever since I first met him, I always thought, 'Man, I hope I don't mess this up.' Because that's what I do. I mess things up. But you know what I never thought? I never thought 'I hope this doesn't mess me up'..
He asked, "are you sad?" & she was quiet, hesitant, unlike herself ; until she shakily nodded her head, "yes". & he said nothing, but ran his hands up her back, turned her face to him, pressing his nose against hers ; looking softly, hardly breathing, understanding, not knowing, not even loving, just comprehension, comprehension of what she needed. The hands that brushed her spine & the hair out of her face, the pressure of his body & the face that just then, he was her friend. & she felt more then his skin & he, more then hers, & he held her like he held the world.
Could it be that everything goes around by chance, or is there only one way that’s meant to be? You kill me, you always know the perfect thing to say. I know what I should do but I just can't walk away
She won't turn around. The shadows are long and she fears if she cries that first tear, the tears will not stop raining down.
There isn’t an hour that goes by, close to a minute without the thought of you somewhere in it.
Yeah, I talk to other guys, I laugh with other guys , and I hug other guys, but none of them will ever mean as much to me as you.
When she left you spending all your energy holding on to her. You could be happy if you let go. You could be happy with me.
She asked him, “If you could do anything in the world right now, what would you do?” He replied, “This”. And he kissed her
If I take this leap, will I be broken? I'm dying to know...
Sometimes you have to give up the only thing you thought was worth living for
Times like these I lay in bed wishing that I'd wake up in the emergency room & hear the words "She's not gonna make it"
You grab my attention when you walk into the room. It could be midnight and I'm still thinking of you. I cannot control the feelings you got me going through. I want to be yours but, that's up to you.
I can't forgive, can't forget, can't give in, what went wrong? Cause you said this was right. You fucked up my life
and we eat the pain away, we lie the pain away, we put our pain into others and we feel better if only for a while
Don't mind me if I get weak in the knees,'cause you have that effect on me, you do.
you're a jerk, an asshole and immature. you don't make sense and sometimes i just want to strangle you. but on top of that, i just want to let you know that you're my everything.
I'm stretching but you're just out of reach. You should know I'd be ready when you're ready for me, and I’m waiting for the right time, for
the day I catch your eye to let you know that I'm yours to hold.

I'm ripe with things to say the words rot and fall away.
It was easy when nobody knew a thing, when we were all ignorant, when we were all innocent. Believe me, it gets so hard to do, to act like your all grown up and know that you've had enough.
i hate the fact that i can never hate you and the fact that i'll always love you no matter what you put me through
i don't know what i was doing before but i just can't take this bullshit anymore.
So how can I ever try to be better? Nobody ever lets me in. I can still see you, this ain't the best view. On the outside looking in
He had dark hair and that bad boy attitude, the kind of attitude that anyone who cared to look twice, could see right through. The thing was, nobody ever cared to look twice. That is, nobody until her.
the words she writes could burn a hole in his heart
I’m running out of excuses to talk to you
Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us. That doesn't make you a bad person ; It just means your heart's too big.
I go about my business, and I'm doing fine, besides, what would I say if I had you on the line? Same old story, not much to say. Hearts are broken everyday.
There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a road map. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back.
You saw me there, but never knew I would give it all up to be a part of this, a part of you and now it's all too late, so you see, you could've helped if you had wanted to but no one notices until it's too late to do anything
We accept the love we think we deserve.
You eventually learn to trust no one but yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment