Sunday, June 6, 2010

The world will give you that once in a while, a brief timeout; the boxing bell rings and you go to your corner, where somebody dabs mercy on your beat-up life.
How do you leave the past behind when it keeps finding ways to get into your heart?
Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
"You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you’re not right for? you fall anyway because you think he might turn out to be different."
maybe the best thing to do is stop figuring our where you’re going, & just enjoy where you’re at
Don’t ever let a boy build you up with his words, because the higher you are, the harder you fall, and trust me you always fall
Tell me I'm not making a mistake. Tell me that you're worth the wait, that you're always going to be here. Make me believe that I'm making the right decision by still holding on. Show me that you're going to be around to catch me when I fall.
faith means nothing without obedience, & words don’t matter if action doesn’t follow.
All I'm asking is don't make promises you can't keep, and don't say things you don't mean because in the end, those things mean everything.
I wonder how many times each day she dies a little.
We hate some people because we do not know them, and will not know them because we hate them.
I guess I'm learning, little by little, that we decide what our lives are going to be. Things happen to us, but it's our reactions that matter
And she cries, but you'll rarely see her do it. and she loves, but she's too scared to use it. so she hides behind the music because she likes it that way.
Oh yes, the past can hurt, but the way that I see it you can either run from it, or learn from it.
There's nothing more dangerous -> than a boy with charm.
I always have this fear that one day you are going to discover that I'm not as great as you once thought I was.
Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to.
i never thought i would risk the chance of getting hurt again. but for some reason, when i'm with you it all seems worth it
Change is a funny thing. We're never quite sure what we're becoming, or why. Then one day we look at ourselves and wonder who we are, and how we got there.
I like to pretend that everything's alright. because when everybody else thinks you're fine, sometimes you forget for a while that you're not
I'm a real big fan of yours. But I'm quite the joke to you
i guess i'm a pretty swell liar; cause you honestly think i just wanna be "friends?"
you've got a killer smile, and its murdering me
There's only a few things I've wanted to hold on to; One being the color of the sky so blue, and every feeling I've ever felt when I was holding you.
Sometimes I wish that you and I had never met.
She's always second best, so she never thought she'd be the first he picked. She never thought he'd want her so bad.
i've never felt like this before;; && maybe my judgment's a little poor but i've fallen for you, fallen so hard.
For every piece of me that wants you, another piece backs away
I have to face the truth that no one could ever look at me like you do, like I'm something worth holding on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment