Sunday, June 27, 2010

When a guy breaks my heart I never actually wonder why because every time I look in the mirror; I understand
I’m not wishing for you anymore. I’m wishing to find someone, anyone, who will remind me of what love is supposed to feel like
I'm not looking for the hottest guy in the world, I'm just looking for the guy who makes me happy
I don’t know how to begin. I just want to hold your hand.
It takes someone special to make ordinary moments something to remember.
We're all looking for something to take away the pain
She’s a first class liar.
I forgot ; you’re the guy who loves to rip the rug out from under me just when i feel like i'm given some sort of stable ground.
I feel like I'm forcing myself to like him, to hold on. Like I'm not content with just being on my own. Because when I don't like someone there is nothing to look forward to. Nothing to get me out of bed in the morning and look cute. But then again there is no disappointment either.
She's been hurt many times before this. You'd think it would be routine by now. You'd think she wouldn't let this get to her. But the truth is, she trusted you.
The tough thing about following your heart is what people forget to mention is that sometimes your heart takes you to places you shouldn't be. Places that are scary as they are exciting and as dangerous as they are alluring. Sometimes your heart cannot take you to places that lead to happily endings. That's not even the difficult part, the difficult part is when you follow your heart, you leave normal, you go into the unknown and once you do you can never go back.
In this life, there are two things that I would love to believe. One, that there is one soul mate meant for everyone. And two, that I may be good enough to deserve that one person.
she's getting to you. you're slowly realizing that you don't like being without her. you're feeling exactly how she did
"well I’ve cried, and you would think I’d feel better for it but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine"
Sometimes they don't hate you until your back is turned, and sometimes they don't love you until your dead.
I'm shaking at the thought that you're everything I want.
i've seen the sketch in black and white; i've seen the face you've tried to hide
So I stand here in the rain, waiting for it to cleanse me, waiting for it to wash me away.
Like a season that refuses to change, a stubborn winter growing colder everyday, give me something that can warm me up again, I swear to let it in.
my heart can’t break when it wasn’t even whole to start with
Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do, it does it on its own when you least expect it, or even if you don't want it to. It loves who it wants and there's nothing you can do about it.
I end up trapped behind words with secret meanings. So I'm waiting for the day when you ask me what I truly meant.
No, I don't like you. I just stare at you all day long for no reason.
You say you've cried a thousand rivers, and now you're swimming for the shore. You left me drowning in my tears, and you won't save me anymore.
sigh at my reflection in the mirror, touch up my hair and makeup and tell myself, "time for another day where he’ll never care."
everytime you see her spacing out, she's thinking about youDoesn’t it feel so awkward seeing him in the hallway & pretending you don’t see him?
The littlest things make me laugh. It's not hard to please me. I'm a free-spirit. I'm strong and determined. I love to look at the stars. I'm just a girl. & all i wanna be is yours.
sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are & where you want to be.

Just because we don't say certain things doesn't mean that we don't feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment