Wednesday, June 23, 2010

They sat together, just as friends when 11:11 came around someone shouted make a wish, and they secretly wished for each other
And he's the reason why I draw those silly lil' hearts on my notebook...
&& he'll never really know how many times a day I think of him
&& she really wants a boy who will look past her shyness & awkwardness & love her for it
Don’t point out other peoples flaws, because your not perfect, you have to look in the mirror before you can look out the window
despite how many times I’ve had my hopes come crumbling down, I never seem to get used to it.
I know how it feels to sit on the edge of your bed head in your hands wishing it would all just end
Do you ever get the feeling where you don't wanna talk to anyone, and you don't wanna smile and don't wanna fake being happy, but all at the same time you really don't know what's exactly wrong either?
You're missing what’s in front of your eyes. A girl that would give up everything just to be with you
You don't have to be together for him to break your heart
In the day by day collision called the art of growing up, there's an innocence we look for in the stars, to be taken back to younger days, when there was no giving up on the people we held closest to our hearts.
I remember when I used to be the happiest, loudest, spunkiest person alive. Nothing could get me down for very long. I smiled all the time and laughed nonstop. I still see glimpses of that girl sometimes, but not much I miss her. She was a good kid
She's a natural beauty, but to him she's invisible.
The feeling you give me in my stomach and the smiles across my face is all the proof you need to know that I'm over heels for you.
You can never forget the people who changed your life. you become a different person, and everything you do is slightly altered by what they taught you
I don't know what it is, I just cry sometimes. Maybe I'm just so oblivious to the things going on around me, that I don't realize that I'm hurting as much as I am, so when the tears stream down my face & I don't have anything to say don't ask me why I'm crying, because I simply don't know, just hold me, I just want to be held
one day, your name just didn't make me smile anymore.
She swears there's no difference between the lies and compliments. It's all the same if everybody leaves her
So I guess you were just one of those people who were supposed to walk into my life, teach me lessons, and then walk out
those who don't believe in magic will never find it
Take you records, take your freedom, take you memories - I don't need them. Take you space and take your reasons, but you'll think of me. And take your cat and leave my sweater cuz we have nothing left to weather. In fact, I'll feel a whole lot better but you'll think of me.
I'm fighting to get you out of my head but I'm holding onto every word that you ever said
Dear Girl,
I think it's time for you to let go of him. He has hurt you and me too much. Just let the memories fade. It's time to leave him behind. I know it'll be hard but it's for the best, trust me. Remember, alway follow your heart and everything will be fine.

Love always,
Your Heart

Every night before I go to sleep, I lie on my bed and stare up at my blank walls. I try to imagine the future, but right now it's as blank as those walls. All I can see is a past that I barely recognize any more.
listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness. Like a heartbeat it drives you mad, in the stillness of remembering what you had.
You can really tell a lot about a person from their taste in music. What pushes them through the hard times, what makes them jump and dance and what makes tears come to their eyes. You just have to hear what they do.
& she fell asleep, with her headphones on. mascara running down her cheeks, listening to the song, that reminds her of him
if you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change.
I think of all the times you told me I'm beautiful but I just can't help but wonder how much of me you really see
maybe i'm not as pretty as her, and maybe i don't act like she does. but i'll bet you she hasn't gone through what i have. i'll bet she's never just cried her heart out because the whole world just couldn't take it anymore. was caving in and she

No comments:

Post a Comment