Thursday, June 10, 2010

Speak when you're angry and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret
The emotion, it was electric, and the stars, they all aligned. I knew I had to make my decision, but I never made the time.
I wonder what goes through his mind when his beautiful eyes meet mine.
Congratulations, because of you I'm believing love is a lie
You'll never see it coming 'cause you're blinded from the start
I promise from now on, no more being naive and falling for guys who won't be there to catch me, no more falling so easily just to get hurt in the end, never falling for a guy's sweet talking anymore and to never let a guy get the best of me. I promise to never fall for a guy like you ever again.
You say yes and then you change your mind, you wanted me and you wanted her, then you say you're not ready for what's in store. Tell me, what was honestly on your mind when you made me go through all this bullshit?
No matter how many times I try or how many times I deny, every time I lie and tell someone I don't feel anything for you, it reminds me of how much I really do.
i'm terrified of winding up alone forever. but i'm more terrified of being with the wrong person, when the right one shows up.
But now I'm standing here with my heart so full I can't explain, seeking faith & speaking words I never thought I'd say
The truth is, you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I’d apologize for bleeding on your shirt.
I think everyday is made up of tiny little test. some are tests of character. Some are test of fortitude. Others are tests of friendship and if you're lucky, when it really matters you'll pass with flying colors
People don't fall in love with what's right in front of them. People want the dream -- what they can't have. The more unattainable, the more attractive.
I hate it when people tell me, "I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend" well what's so hard to believe? I've never been good enough for anyone.
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile. The type of girl who is willing to brighten your day even if she can't manage to brighten her own
ever wish you could just get into his head to see what he thinks of you, to see how he thinks of you, how much he thinks of you, or if he thinks of you at all?
She’s got him falling head over heals for her and I cant even get him to stumble.
We are parallel lines. We’re running in circles. We're never meant to cross
& if you get caught looking at him, remember - he was looking back
I've always been independent, never needed anyone by my side. Even when my life is hell, I get through the day with a smile on my face. I don't show the world when my heart is breaking. So when I walk by you and her, you'll never know.
Why am I turning down a boy I could have a future with, for a boy who left me in his past...?
There's always going to be that one person you always want to be with even after you find out that they don't want to be with you.
and you can fake it when you laugh about all you lost, and you can face it when there's no one left to listen.
&& there she goes again believing in something that is probably never going to happen
I told you the truth, spilled straight from my heart to you, and now it's out in open air, in the space between your eyes and mine. I’m still quite surprised at how easy it is for you to catch my breath.
I like it when I'm alone because I don't have to pretend that I'm okay.
What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
Every time I want to give up on him, there's always something inside of me telling me to just give it one more time
Just close your eyes and pretend it’s all a bad dream, that’s how I get by
The truth is I wasn’t good enough for him. I wasn’t pretty enough. I wasn’t smart enough. I wasn’t funny enough. I wasn’t outgoing enough. I just wasn’t anything enough.
Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by the tired and discouraged who kept on working.
It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end.
Nothing can make everything okay after a hard experience, but the simple act of giving a hug can come pretty close.
Maybe I wasn't built for love. Maybe I was born to fly free.
I finally realized this is never going to end, every time he talks to me, those feelings come right back
so lately, i've been talking louder and laughing louder, just to get his attention, so that maybe, just maybe, he'll look my way.
A part of me wants to erase you from my past. But another part of me still wants you in my future.
Cause this is the sound of hurt, unrehearsed and it's so loud. So, what are you waiting for? You can't ignore the sound of someone breaking down.
I'm damaged from the inside. I've been broken, so don't threaten me with what you think I feel. If you read my mind, you'd be in tears.
Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was. Someone walked into your life, you fell in love, or did you? Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe it was a brief moment of insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment