Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So you kind of make my cheeks hurt a lot because you make me smile so much.
No one can save me; the damage is done.
The sad thing is, it doesn't feel right when I try to like anyone else. It just feels like I'm faking it, pretending and not really feeling anything. I need to find someone who can make me move on from you, but I'm afraid that's never going to happen. So far, no one can even come close to you.
It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again, like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart.
Your worst battle is between what you know & what you feel.
Once again, the words you said won't get out of my fucking head.
It's sad realizing two people who were once so close barely speak a word anymore
Sometimes surviving is all the living I can handle.
we fall for boys who give us pretty words and false hope.
It hurt losing you, knowing you'll never come back. But it killed, knowing you never tried to stop it.
Someone mentioned your name & asked if I knew you, well, i cracked a smile thinking of our good times & said, "no not anymore"
I'll erase your name from my vocabulary & pretend its just another word i never learn how to pronounce.
If your out on the road feeling lonely and so cold, all you have to do is call my name and I'll be there on the next train
sometimes the biggest lies slip out easier then the truth.
I'm afraid of you. I'm afraid to fall for you again. I don't want to be vulnerable to you again. I know what you can do to me.
He talked to her again, as friends. It's been a while, but his eyes were just as brown and his smile was just as bright as always
you're not worth putting myself in these situations.
Sometimes people are the strongest when they have no one to hold them up.
I just thought I'd let you know that there's this girl, and all she ever does is think about you constantly
Don't blame the gun for shooting the bullet through her head. Blame those who shot the words instead
She says she doesn't care anymore, but the look in her eyes and the sound of her voice tells a different story
I keep thinking I'm over it... but I keep finding myself looking for you in the crowd.
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute
I don’t know why but it hurt when you said we’ll never be able to be anything more than friends.
It may have been in bits and pieces but I gave you the best of me
I typed 'Happiness' into my GPS and it brought me to you.
there's something about you that keeps me coming back. why don't you stay the same? i wonder what you actually are thinking when we share those awkward silences and the noises around us are all that we have.
For a second, that split second, you don't care. You don't care about school, about parents, about money, about rules, or broken hearts.
The world may never know the truth about your life, that's because they don't care to. but when you find the ones that want to know every detail of it. They're the ones to keep. They're the ones who keep you alive
Words fall through me and always fool me

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog :) I check it out everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love every picture! they are excellents

    ReplyDelete