Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She's sitting on a bridge staring down at the water. She's too afraid to jump, but so afraid to stay.
you're so busy changing the world when just one smile could change all of mine.
They asked what I've learned throughout the years; What did I learn? People lie; "friends" leave; and heartbreak is something you're never quite prepared for.
just tell me it's tearing you apart. just tell me you cant sleep too.
This is why you should never get your hopes up. This is why you should see the glass as half empty. So when the whole thing spills, you aren't as devastated.
Take a bow. hear the applause? My heart is broken and your the cause. I played your game and it looks like you've won. congratulations I hope you had fun.
He’s the king of mixed signals, and I’m the queen of second thoughts.
When you look at me it's like you are secretly telling me not to give up.
sometimes people only need a hug. but sometimes they need more. sometimes they need a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, an ear to listen. and when no one is there to give them more, thats when they get messed up
i've got a feeling, and i call it fear. its that feeling i get when i realize that there's something i can't live without.
i've got a feeling, and i call it love. its that feeling i get when i realize that that something was you all along.

nothing absolutely terrible can stay in someone's life forever, that is unless you allow it to be there.
Sticks and stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within
I’m not going to wait around forever. someday I will turn around and think you're not even worth it
He has the arms I want to be wrapped in, the eyes I want to lose myself in, and the voice I could listen to for hours.
always put yourself in others' shoes. if you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
I was always told boys don't have hearts, but now I know that's not true because that boy has my heart.
every song has a memory. every song has the ability to make or break your heart
"Yeah, I'll be okay." she types. And the tears fall, silently down her cheeks
there is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go.
you say I’m always so happy, & that I’m good at what I do, but what you'll never realize is, I’m a dang good actress, too.
my heart's analyzing every word you said. did you take me for a fool or did you really care?
just forget what he said, erase him from your head.
It amazes me how fucked up my life turned out to be. I would've never imagined.
She's getting to you. You're slowly realizing that you don't like being without her. You're feeling exactly how she did
I don't hate you enough to ask you to spend the rest of your life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment