Tuesday, June 1, 2010

She’s lost inside her head again. Dreaming of a better life, wishing for yesterday.
I can't be your friend. I can't laugh with you. I can't see your smile. I can't go back to the beginning when I never wanted it to end.
I only cry on the inside. I won't let the tears show. I'm tired of breaking down. I don't want you to effect me anymore.
I strike a pose & die inside, nobody knows I'm a beautiful suicide.
And when you broke my heart, then said sorry, it was like someone apologizing for killing you. Pointless and unheard
All any girl needs is a guy to call her up at 3 a.m & say "hey baby, I was just thinking about you and I needed to hear your voice”
No matter what your relationship status is, everyone has someone in the world they'd marry tomorrow if asked by them today.
in the end, you're just a typical guy, dragging a girl along, because you're not really sure what you want.
I don't exactly love you, I hardly like you at all, you just seem so safe to me. It's so hard to let go.
There's so many things I have to say. I'd stay up all night, just to hear about your day.
all because one boy didn't have the guts to finish what he started
Emotion is my middle name. I lie in bed and listen to the rain, put happy thoughts inside my head, but I find instead the hurting words you said.
I can't explain what I'm going through, but I would turn away the world tonight just so that I could be with you.
I'm so sick of all these dreams. They seem so real. I'm actually starting to believe them. I'm actually starting to believe somehow, someway, you're going to come back to me.
What is heartbreak? Is it lying on the bathroom floor trying your damnedest to breathe while simultaneously wondering why it went wrong, how you're gonna get up and pretend like everything is alright and what the hell are you going to do about that hole in your chest?
Where do I begin? There's so much you did to me, to break my heart. You stomped on it, tore it apart. You make me get so confused. My heart is more than bruised and abused. I'm trying to move on without you. But you're standing right in my way.
You don't know about real loss because it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself, and I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much.
he was supposed to be the one that fixed me; not break me even more
I absolutely can't stand the fact that after all the tears, pain, & heartache you've caused, I still think about you
depression feels like home and happiness is just a place i visit
I say I'm over you. But the truth is, if by any chance you want me, I would give you every part of me.
Memories will kill us all, until the end of time, && baby, you're all that I remember
Silent fighting is the worst. At least when there’s screaming and yelling you know what the other person is feeling.
You make breaking hearts look so easy. It seems like you've done this before.
When someone hugs you never be the first to let go
Everyday I wake up and pray that he'll tell me he can't stand just being friends.
Me: Congratulations on your new girlfriend!
Him That was hard for you to say wasn't it?
Me: What are you talking about?
Him: I know you're in love with me.

It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered. So many locks, not enough keys.
The drugs I’m taking aren’t so good. So will you talk to me? Even though you’ve had a late night because I need a little help. Baby, tell me I’ll be alright cause everything around me's changed
I mean that you can give me life, or take it away from me. You are my complete happiness and my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment