Monday, June 21, 2010

Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away. And going away means forgetting.
Maybe sometimes it's a good thing to stumble, because there's a better way to stand. Maybe we need to cry sometimes, because laughter can't hide the worst. & maybe that's why we get hurt, for us to pass on the lesson & teach someone else.
&& all she needs is one thing to remind her why she held on for so long
I don't know who I'm going to be 10 years from now, where I'll be in my life, what I'll have by then but I hope one thing would be certain, that
my friends now will be my friends by then

She sat...She sat for hours, wondering what she had done to deserve any of this pain
i paced back and forth all this time, 'cause i honestly believed in you. holding on, the days drag on. stupid girl, i should have known.
even though you hurt me, i still miss the friends we used to be.
All you ever do is leave me crying
What you need, what you deserve is a guy who adores you for what you are. Who doesn’t see you as a project, but as a prize. You know?
I want y o u to be my happy ending.
When you take, you take the very best of me. So I start a fight cause I need to feel something and you do what you want because I’m not what you wanted.
Everytime someone ask me if I'm ok, it's just a reminder that I'm not. I'm crying inside and no one knows it but me...
one day, I want to take off. just me, my camera, and the open road
I lay in bed every night think about you coming up with cute little things that I know will never happen
Maybe she laughs to cover up the tears. && Maybe her precious smile, is only there to hide the fears.
No matter what you do or say, there's nothing you can do to make people understand you.
he asked me if i was alright. and shocked i looked at him after ignoring me all day, you ripped out my heart, threw it on the ground, and jumped on it several times. yeah i'm alright. dumbass.
Here comes the new year, another 264 days of trying to remember your new years resolution && another 365 days of wish you were his
You talked to me...I smiled...I laughed. And everything I've ever hated about you was forgotten in an instant
This may never stop tearing out my heart.
how did I go from turning the corner of possibility, to being nothing at all?
I wish I could be just as cruel as you, and I wish I could say the things you do. But I can't, and I won't.
Once upon a time, I was a happy && optimistic little girl.
Once upon a time, I was always kind && sweet to all.
Once upon a time, the only cuts I had were from the playground.
Once upon a time, I was okay.

she's sick of waiting. she moved on. your chance is gone.
Darling, you better open up your eyes and see that girl, patiently waiting for you. She's the only one worth your time. She's the only one that really cares
I've stopped putting words on paper. It doesn’t do much. I'd feel much more alive screaming them from the sixteenth story.
she needs time to be alone. she needs time to think to pull herself together again
Sometimes things just don't make sense and all of a sudden I get scared.
Rejection is more than just a simple no. it's the feeling that no one will ever say yes.
now there's an aching in my back, a stabbing pain that says, i lack common sense and confidence to bring an end to promises.

1 comment: