Friday, June 4, 2010

Maybe it was how cynical she was, or how she found out a long time ago that nothing good stays, but she knew from the first day that their relationship started, it would not end with a clean cut. It would be messy and painful and untimely. This she knew.
The truth is that I'm afraid to be your friend because I'm always going to want more. But then I got to thinking that I'd rather have you in my life as a friend than not at all.
Please just don't give up on me. Because underneath all my mistakes, imperfections, and disappointments, I'm just a simple girl who really does love you, and I'm sorry if sometimes I'm just a little too shy to show it.
if you hold back feelings because you're afraid of getting hurt, you end up hurting, anyway.
When things are perfect, that's when you need to worry the most.
No matter what mood I'm in, you always make me smilethat boy didnt know you. if he did -- he would've never walked away
Everytime you glance those beautiful eyes of yours in my direction and flash me that gorgeous smile, my heart pounds so hard & loud that I swear you can hear it
Maybe instead of thinking you know everything, let go of your ego for awhile and you'd start to get to know her. And maybe if you threw away your fears of getting hurt, and just loved her, maybe you two could make it.
I was a fool to think I could be happy.
I'll laugh down the hallway, I'll smile all through class. I'll talk during lunch, and do my homework at night. I'll talk to everybody, and I'll be happy throughout the day. I'll fool everybody, cause they wouldn't like me if they knew who I am.
It was odd. His brown eyes met my blue ones and we didn't look away. For a moment, caught in this awkward starting glance like thing, and then he did the most amazing thing when he looked away. He smiled.
I guess you're right, I'm afraid. I'm afraid to put my guard down. I'm afraid that if you know who I am, you won't feel the same. And I'm afraid that once my barrier is defeated and I'm comfortable, that you'll walk away.
I promise you that when you begin to break, I'll be a phone call away. I swear I'll take the pain away, I won't rest until I know you're okay
When the moon appears, i'd like to make a wish; wishing you were here
I let you give me excuses and tell you 'It's okay, I understand.', but the truth is; I'm fed up. Either you're with me or you're not. Make up your mind. I deserve more and shouldn't have to keep passing on the chances I get for something real with someone who is ready to take a risk.
She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms or perhaps something as simple as not being second best.
I gave you one last chance. But tell me, how many chances ago was that?
the only thing worse than an empty bed is a vacant heart laying in one
It always rains the hardest, for people who deserve the sun.
Never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.
with the look in your eyes, like you could save me but you won't even try
oh, don't worry, you didn't break me. no sweetie, you completely destroyed me
He's like a song stuck in my head, you know? No matter how hard I try to get rid of it, its always there. And even though I try out other songs in my head. I know it won't work, because in the end, I always come back to that one tune.
So here's to giving up, because it's the fastest road to healing. Even if it isn't exactly the smartest.
Let me tell you something about true feelings. Most of them deserves to be hidden.
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down. although it grieves you, someday you'll need someone like they do
i liked when we were in kindergarten, when the biggest drama was that someone had cut in front of you in line
so kill me with the love that you won't give to me, & pack the wound with salt, i want to feel it bleed. you wanted me to crawl so now i'm on my knees
I want to be hard for you to forget, I want to have that kind of impact on you where you know you'll never find anyone who can take my place and I want that because that's what you are to me. I want it to hurt like hell when you see me. I want you to feel what you put me through
she wakes up in the morning with a smile on her face. knowing that yesterday when she needed him he was there, & today when she needs him, he'll still be there.
I just hope one day you see me. And when you do, your heart stops.
I'm not afraid to try again. I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
The longer you stay with the things you don’t really enjoy equates to every moment you lose with what could have been a happier one.
to me, you were worth the fight but i wasn't going to fight forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment