Wednesday, June 16, 2010

it's amazing how one day, someone can walk into your life. then the next day, you wonder how you ever lived without them.
I’m so afraid because I am so profoundly happy. Happiness like this is frightening. They only let you be this happy if they are preparing to
take something from you.

There comes a time in every life when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your heart.
Decide what you want. The girl. Or the game?
Why do we constantly force ourselves to look beyond the people who actually care about us, but are attracted to the people who constantly let us down and break our hearts?
You were the best thing and the worst thing to ever happen to me all rolled up into one.
Sometimes you just need to cry and be sad. You need to break down and be torn apart. You need to learn how to pick yourself up and put yourself back together. Sometimes, the only way to be happy is to give into sadness first.
You'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life
The day will happen whether or not you get up.
Don’t ever tell me how I feel inside, when you've never had to deal with the shit I do everyday. You wouldn't last an hour in my shoes.
The quickest way to ruin a relationship with someone is to actually try to have a relationship with them.
There's someone in her past that she hasn't gotten over yet. Each day is like the last & she misses what she can't forget. It's just an empty space where something used to be. Now she guards the gate, but she's lost the key. So no one enters, but no one leaves.
and as we walked, we were talking, and I didn’t say half the things I wanted to
someone's got the answers, but i rather think there's nothing to be found.
I could write about 1,000 songs to impress you, but I wouldn’t want to do that.
she is never going to find the right person, because she never let go of the wrong one.
I need some saving to keep my heart from breaking
When a girl says I'm happy for you, she doesn't really mean it. What she's trying to say is "What was wrong with me? Why did you choose her? I'm not good enough, right?"
And I would rather be standing outside in the freezing cold with you then be warm in the arms of someone else
Whoever I was then, I can't ever be again
She could be hurting, feeling like she’s died inside, but you'll never know. Because she carries day-by-day & never lets her emotions show. on with it
Today the stars fell down from the sky and burned the city while the people cried. The shining sun faded to a dusty gray and all the lovers passion went away. The mighty ocean was tamed by a cup and the girl who loved you endlessly finally gave up.
But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness.
I'm not interested in anything you have to say. The words mean nothing anyway. I am nothing that you need. You are not my anything.
And the truth is, I'm scared of you. I've never felt so drawn to another person, so much that it's impossible to keep my distance. And I'm scared that you don't feel the same way.
And I have to admit, you ruin every favorite song of mine.
She ignores all the other guys who want her because she's too busy noticing him.
Eventually one of the two things will happen: he'll finally realize you're worth it or you'll finally realize he isn't.
It's not that I'm mad at you, it's that I hoped and prayed you could be the one that never let me down. But you did.
She wants him. She can't deny it. She's just so confused. Because when she thinks back to the day he shattered her, she trembles at the thought of feeling like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment