Thursday, June 3, 2010

Imagine how many stories are hidden under just one smile
every single person has that one secret that would break your heart
Because even if it breaks your heart to be just friends, if you really care about someone, you'll take the hit.
if you’re getting pushed away, don’t hold tighter. letting go when you’re getting pushed is the only way he will feel what it’s like without you. even though it’s the hardest thing to do, do it for him
She was let down yet again, she thought maybe you're words wouldn't be lies; But you're just like everyone else
This isn't goodbye, this is just a simple see-you-later. I'm not ready to say goodbye to you yet I don't know if I ever will be
i miss all the little things that i never even thought would mean anything.
I wonder if it's okay to cry over you, cause we were never anything special. I just thought we could be.
the girl who seemed so strong; crumbled.
the girl who always laughed it off; cried.
& the girl who never stopped trying; quit.

if this script called for liars, you'd play the lead
I put my faith in you, what a stupid thing to do.
admit it. you only want me, when you cant have them.
I heard a song today that reminded me of you and I cried.
you could have a smile on your face and a twinkle in your eye, but only a true best friend knows that you're really about to cry
if i promise not to cry, can you look me in the eyes & for the first time in your life, tell me exactly how you feel the `good and the bad`. i want to know everything.
&& if one day i start to matter, go ahead && tell me.
It's not that you don't love me anymore. It's that you've never loved me in the first place.
it's a tragedy how they believe her lies && all those fake smiles
You put on a good show, but I'd be willing to bet that you're suffering more than you let anyone see.
I guess to some extent, you get used to being alone. You get used to not expecting phone calls and having nothing to do at night. You don't expect to turn around to open arms.
i still wish you would call. not to go do anything, just to talk. i miss hearing your voice every night. i guess i just miss you making me smile.
& when you take, you take the very best of me. So i start a fight, cause i need to feel something & you do what you want cause i'm not what you wanted.
one day, you will miss me like hell. & you'll wish you never fucked it up. & one day you'll come running back to what could've been yours -should've been yours. & you'll see that this time around i'm the one not giving a damn and ignoring you.
after all that's said and done, i still think you're amazing. i still cherish every moment i ever spent with you and every smile you brought to my face. i'll forever be thankful that someone like you was brought into my life, even if it had to be taken away too soon. see you were my miracle, you were my fairytale i got to live.
Here's hoping not to be so stupid when another boy comes along
And I can't stop thinking about what would have happened if we hadn't given up on each other.
But every time I hear your name I still feel a little something, I just can't let go.
You left your mark & set the standards impossibly high for every other guy.
It hurts when I hear your name come out of her mouth.
We never really move on, all we can do is find someone else to think about.
I've learned that you can never expect anything from anyone, no matter who it is. The moment you do, you're just setting yourself up to be let down.
i think i'm going for a walk now. i feel a little unsteady. i don't want nobody to follow me. except maybe you.
Woke up and wished that I was dead. With an aching in my head, I lay motionless in bed. I thought of you and where you'd gone and let the world spin madly on.
'Cause I've seen love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive.
Just like every other night, I looked up at the stars and wasted another wish on you.

5 comments: