Friday, June 25, 2010

"If you're only ever safe about the choices you make, you don't grow."
She's got love in the palm of her hand, but not a strong enough grip.
I’m not a little girl anymore. For anyone that’s ever betrayed me, intentionally hurt me, or two-timed me...I’m not going to dwell on trying
to make your life miserable & tell you I’m going to fight you. No, better yet, I’m going to sit here & tell you, “Karma's a mother fucker & you’ll get yours.”

I'm not the kind of girl who's going to tell you how cute your eyes are or how much I want a hug. I'm the kind of girl who will ignore you in the halls until you talk to me or hit me to get my attention. I won't ask you out ;; it's up to you, idiot.
Sometimes instead of finding what you want, you have to find what you need. & once you find what you need, what you want will find you.
Sometimes you don't know you've crossed a line until you're already on the other side.
Life is made up of years that meant nothing & the moments that meant everything.
I didn’t trot my pain out to show around. I kept it better hidden than anyone. I did.
try and expect nothing, but be open for anything. don't look for happiness, but don't settle for anything less
I'm imagining the way you say my name, I don't know when I'm going to hear it again. My friends can't tell my laughter from my cries.
Someone tell this photograph of you to let go of my eyes.

I felt someone staring at me, so I look over and its you. Its you. Its the person I thought I could avoid forever, the person I thought Id finally be able to stop loving. And its you. And my heart flips like it always does. Because its you. And I hate it.
The feelings inside her heart for you are way more valuable than anything else.
Every night I lie awake and think about you. Wondering what I could do to put a smile on your face. Like she did.
So give me something to believe, cause I am living just to breathe and I need something more to keep on breathing for. So give me something to believe.
She holds onto something she's never had, not wanting to let go in case he changes his mind, and sees a girl willing to do anything for him, just to hold him one last time.
I understand the impulse. The impulse to want to put out your hand and want someone to be there at the end of your reach. To want someone to be close to. To want to kiss or touch, even if it's wrong. The point is, you can't control these feelings. Even if they're wrong, they're still there.
Yes, a heart can hallucinate, when it's starved for love. It can even make monsters seem like angels from above
no matter how ugly you think you are or how everyone else around you has it better, there’s always going to be that one special guy that loves you because you’re different than everyone else
99% of the guys say "I love you" 23% actually mean it
It seems like the simplest concept. Just push everyone away, & you'll never get hurt. However, the simplest isn't always the most effective.
Someday, someone is going to find their way in & they're going to leave you on your knees.
stop looking at me. i'm sick of giving you the satisfaction of seeing what a beautiful mess you've created.
sometimes all you wish for is somebody to wish for you, somebody who won’t hurt you
everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. loneliness hurts. rejection hurts. losing someone hurts. envy hurts. everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.
i can't even pretend to concentrate when you're smiling at me
and while I don't need anyone else but myself. everything just seems so much better when I'm with him
I'm so tired but I can't sleep. Standin' on the edge of something much too deep. It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word. We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard
Liars don't get second chances and secrets don't make friends. So open up, spill your guts, make sure you make an honest mess.
now when i caught myself i had to stop myself. i'm saying something that i should have never thought. now when i caught myself, i had to stop myself from saying something that i should never thought of you.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog.. leave a comment same as mine.. =)

    ReplyDelete