Saturday, June 5, 2010

If you don't like what you're getting, then change what you're doing.
All she really wants is a boy that keeps his promises and listens to her babbles. Someone to call when she gets scared from a movies she's watching, someone to laugh at her, and someone to hold her hand when she pulls away. It's not that much to ask for, is it?
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
Sometimes the only way you can take a really good look at yourself is through somebody else’s eyes.
You're the last person that I thought I would ever like. Now you're the only person who gives me butterflies.
You know when he stares at you for longer than a second that he's thinking about you too.
I just want to scream and shout and cry and stomp my feet and fucking rip the world apart. But I guess I'll just settle for smiling faintly and acting like nothing is wrong with me.
I know I'm full of insecurities and disappointments, but I promise you there's a part of me worth keeping.
If you don't tell her how you feel, she'll find some other guy that will. Tell her all the things that she only ever wanted to hear from you
If I told you the truth would you even try to understand? I've tried to hold you so close but now I wish I never let you in.
In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
it's amazing when two strangers become the best of friends. but its sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
Don’t talk to me, don’t look at me. And no, we can't be friends. This little game you’re playing has to end. You can't flirt with me like its nothing because you’re breaking my heart. My entire world is falling apart. So you go your way, and I’ll go mine. I’m going to get over you, I just need time.
I could go anywhere with you, and I'm pretty sure I'd be happy.
Well things have been getting kind of heavy these days, trying to figure out which road to take. There are many decisions to be made, and the only time I feel okay is when I'm in your arms.
You sit there in your heartache, waiting for some beautiful boy to come and save you from your old ways.
Everyone has their weak spot. The one thing that, despite your best efforts, will always bring you to your knees, regardless of how strong you are otherwise
I guess I just got hurt, really hurt. And sometimes, when that happens, something inside just shuts off.
I can't keep being your second choice; not when you're always my first.
Maybe it doesnt mean anything to you anymore. Maybe it never did. But it meant a lot to me. You meant alot to me, and you still do.
Don't trust anyone, rely on yourself. Live life for yourself. Because you came into this world alone, and you are leaving all by yourself.
My challenge in life; to constantly be on his mind, while trying not to lose my own
Memories are strange things. Some are so incredibly clear. Probably because you've thought about them a thousand times.
Well you got this big hole in your life, and I'd like to think it's just about my size
The scariest thing is following your heart & letting someone leave an imprint on your heart.
When I'm with you, the whole world disappears, and every second of every minute counts.
& Do you know what it's like to feel infinite? 'Cause I feel it whenever I'm around you.
What we can't have is what we replay in our heads over and over again before we sleep.
I hate those girls. You know, the type that fall apart over some guy, when the guy wasn't even worth it. I hate those girls because I was one of them
And then I sat and cried. It was the worst kind of sobbing, the kind that hurts your chest and steals your breath, and no one could hear me.
It's probably the wrong time to tell you this, but, well, maybe it's the perfect time. I realize how incredibly confusing things are between us right now. I can't even begin to explain our relationship. You probably can't either, but I just want you to know that if you ever need me, I'll always be here for you. All you have to do is ask.
People who think dying is the worst thing, don't know a thing about life.
I sit here and wonder if you will ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.
You've gotten so caught up in being alone that you're afraid of what might happen if you actually find someone else that can take you away from it
You can't be "just friends" with the guy who makes you act like a clutz in his presence, who causes you to stumble over your words. You can't be "just friends" with the guy that you fell head over heels for.

No comments:

Post a Comment