Monday, June 7, 2010

I wish pain was like a one night stand. Here, then gone, never to be heard from again.
Boy: How are you?
Girl: Better.
Boy: Why? What's wrong?
Girl: Nothing. You just make everything a little better.

i probably shouldn't tell you that i dreamt of you last night
My eyes have stopped searching because I can honestly say my heart has found exactly what it was looking for.
The four most painful words in the english language are not "we need to talk" but "we're better off friends"
It's like you're a puddle of water and everytime I'm near you I just slip and fall.
Well, I've spent better nights on my own, staring out the window from my bedroom floor waiting for the night to end, waiting for light to bring me something better
Here I am looking for quotes again with only one person on my mind the entire time.
I was angry at you and depressed by you and confused about you, but hate never came into it.
this is for the night you realized that it would never happen and the sunrise you saw the next morning after falling to sleep.
Sometimes I catch myself staring at the ceiling wondering if I'm the only one going through these feelings.
They say Disney World is the "happiest place on earth". Obviously they've never been in your arms.
Some hearts just get lucky and they get whatever they yearn for but I believe that the people who deserves it the most, never get it.
some secrets need to be kept, some stories should never be told, some reasons shouldn't be understood, they just might turn your blood cold
dont judge a book by its cover nor a person by their scars
She won't call you. You have to call her. She won't come talk to you, you should go talk to her. She's not going to let you act stupid and pretend she likes it. You should just be around her. When you're with a group of friends, she isn't going to run into your arms no matter how much she wants to. You need to come up behind her and wrap your arms around her and let her friends get jealous. She loves you more than you can imagine, no matter how much she doesn't show it. But you boy, you need to show her how much you love her so she isn't afraid to show it back.
Please, don't try to cover up with your fake smiles. Because I know the real you, and all those stupid things you do.
You read 'sorry try again' off the inside of your bottle cap; story of your life. you never come first, you're never the winner, you're never the best there's always someone better.
How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand there is no going back. There are some things that time can not mend. Some hurts that go too deep… that have taken hold.
They'll look at each other, exchanging glances, but not talk to one another because they're afraid of taking chances
I won’t be your consolation prize. I love you, and you’re either going to love me back or leave me alone
We both know life is too short. Too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you.
& all she wants is that special someone who will sit with her under the stars and not want anything more then to look her in her eyes and say "you're the one I've been searching for"
It's strange how during the worst periods of your life, the first people you push away are the ones you need the most.
Don't expect her to hang around much longer. You can't keep leading her on and then going back to that other girl you know is going to break you. She deserves to be more than second best because she has feelings of her own and a heart that's going to shatter over your "mistakes"

No comments:

Post a Comment