Thursday, June 24, 2010

i'm losing hope, there's nothing to show
You've been waiting to break since you woke up this morning.
Have you ever really thought about it? You’ve got this girl, head over heels in love with you. She’d do anything for you, she’d die for you. But for some reason, you don’t want to see that. You know it’s there; you know that you feel the same way. But you refuse to let it be. Maybe you’re scared. Maybe you’re scared of the thought that this girl who you’ve known forever, you’ve seen her happy, you’ve seen her sad, maybe this girl is perfect for you; that really scares you. Doesn’t it?
You promise yourself, just one more time. It's been awhile, but that's all you need. One more cut, to set you free
I watched you change with the seasons. I wrote you letters, but I forgot to mention that I'm a wreck. I'm a mess, and you're a stranger
don't give up when you still have something left to give. nothing is really over until you stop trying.
We all want something beautiful, man I wish I was beautiful.
Whenever you smile, I always smile back, but on the inside I'm having a heart attack.
don't admit to a guy that you are head-over-heels for him, even though you might be close. because guys may look stupid…but they know how to take a d v a n t a g e of s o m e t h i n g good
Well, you are the one. The one that lies close to me, whispers, "Hello, I miss you quite terribly." I fell in love, in love with you suddenly. Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms.
Do you know what girls want? They want real conversations and real love. We want cute dates together, nothing expensive, the truth is we only want to be with you. We want to hold hands and lie beneath the stars. We wanna be able to say something stupid and not worry about it. We want a guy that will love us for nothing but being us: plain and simple.
When you set out to be original, prepare to be copied.
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well.
she tells herself to wait, because prince charming didn't come until the end.

just once, i wish i could be the girl who k e e p s you a w a k e at night..
& he's the kind of guy that makes you love your name just because of the way he says it.
Yes I was shattered. I thought I couldn’t make it any farther then he stepped in and put me together again.
Do you ever think about me when I'm not there?
She’s tough. She tried to hide it. She’s difficult. But if you make the effort, she’s worth it. She’s worth the effort.
behind my smile is a hurting heart. behind my laugh, i'm falling apart. look closely at me and you will see. the girl i am just isn't really me.
Please send me anything but signals that are mixed cause I can’t read your rolling eyes.
i think im afraid to be happy, because as soon as im happy something bad always happens
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head...
it's amazing because, when you're a kid you see the life you want and it never crosses your mind that it isn't gonna turn out that way
And the hardest part of living is just taking breaths to stay...
Life is like a treadmill no matter how fast you go, or how hard you try, sometimes you'll just never get anywhere
I hope you realize you threw away the best thing that ever happened to you. Forget my name and forget my face so I never have to deal with you again.
i hope it doesn't hurt when you let my hopes come crumbling down. i hope i can just walk away, forgetting what i'd thought i'd found
So tonight while I cry myself to sleep, I’ll pick apart your pictures and overlook every word because the truth is; I have never fallen so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment