Thursday, June 17, 2010

I live in notes and photographs and everything I'm holding back but you're the words that weren't enough, you remind me of a song I used to love.
You asked me what I wanted... I want you.
Sometimes it feels like we're all trapped in a prison and the crime is how much we hate ourselves.
I just want to be what you think of when you smile. And I just want to be what’s reflected in your eyes.
People ask me if I believe in forever && I can't help but sit back && laugh because with the way my life’s going, I don't even believe in tomorrow
And if you really need him, fate won't let you lose him. Fate will bring him back. It may not be soon, but he'll come back
It's hard when you don't know each others feelings. You never know how things are going to go.
I'm not the girl you used to know. You can't push me around. You can't tell me what to do. & Honestly, I don't give a damn what you think of me anymore
For once in my life, I'm at a loss of words. The truth of the matter is... being with you was the only time I have ever been happy.
she'll flip through her 1,000 songs, until she finds one that fits her mood perfectly
can you survive the night alone in this dark room with nothing but your thoughts? I can't.
The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.
What messes us up the most is that we all have this perfect picture in our minds of how things should be.
Why didn’t I realize that you were slowly fading out of my life until I couldn't reach you?
should I write myself out of the history books and mark a place in time for every chance you took?
There's comfort in knowing the truth, even when it hurts.
Here she goes again. She swallows her tears, puts her heart on her sleeve, and acts like the girl everyone else wants her to be.I'm perfectly happy being his friend, in fact I love it. I just have this incredible urge to kiss him, that doesn't go away and this feeling that we would be perfect together.
it's unexplainable, this feeling. all i know is that i only get it when i'm with you.
There are three types of people in this world: the ones who keep you alive, the ones who would otherwise cause you to die, and the ones who somehow manage to do both at the same time
&& I hope that when you looked into her eyes, you saw my reflection.
I don't want to feel this way forever. A dead letter marked return to sender.
I'm not even going to get mad anymore. I'm just going to expect the lowest of the people I thought the highest of
It's nothing more than a smile, but it gets me every time.
So this is how it is. The innocent suffer, the guilty go free, and truth and fiction are pretty much interchangeable. There is neither a Santa Claus, nor an Easter Bunny, and there are no angels watching over us. Things just happen for no reason, and nothing makes any sense.
Tell me I changed you somehow. Let me know that I had an impact on your life. Tell me that you'll always remember me. Losing you was hard enough, but I don't want to go on knowing that I meant absolutely nothing to you.
You make me smile so wide, when I look into your eyes and when you're not around you know you're somewhere stuck inside my head
&& when you come back for me. i will have four words to say to you. "you had your chance"
I’m a mess of insecurities, attention starved with a suicidal twist. don't you think I’m amazing? please tell me that I’m still worth dating.
I guess I just got tired of being the last thing on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment