Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I feel so numb. Everywhere I used to feel, is numb now. My heart is cracked and my love is dead. Living is just another word and life is starting to hate me.
Maybe sometimes you have to lose who you were, to find out who you are.
But I loved you, and then I lost you, and I will never be the same. Caught in your eyes, lost in your name. I will never be the same.
Have you ever thought that if one thing hadn't happened, a whole set of things never would have either?
I can't unthink about you. I can't unfeel your touch. I can't unhear all the words, or unsay all the things that used to mean so much. I wish I could unremember everything my heart's been through. I'm finding out it's impossible to do. I can't unlove you.
Could we please go back to the start? Forgive my indecision.
The only reason people get angry is to cover up the hurt.
She don't believe in anything, but if you ask her, she'll say there's plenty of things to believe in
So, now you love me? That's cute. Adorable in fact. Considering, YOU let me go. You pushed me away, and I'm no idiot, I took the hint and got over you. So you love me? Bullshit. You came to that conclusion too late
Let go of what makes you lonely. Hold on to me.
The littlest things make me laugh. It's not hard to please me. I'm a free-spirit. I'm strong and determined. I love to look at the stars. I'm just a girl & all I wanna be is yours.
So what if good things come to those who wait? I'm fucking tired of waiting
The days just seem to go by faster, and I’m still stuck in this moment of wanting you here.
It made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose somebody, even if they don't deserve our forgiveness.
It was more than that for her. He was the boy she would have dropped anything and everything just to spend a night with him. He was always at the center of her world, but she couldn't seem to grasp the concept that she was never the center of his.
I'm not depressed; I just hate everything
I'm not a horrible person; I just let everyone down
I'm not an outcast; everyone just hates me
I'm not in love; I just constantly think of him
I'm not a cutter; I just have to slice my wrists
I'm not a mistake; I'm just not supposed to be here
I'm not suicidal; I just want to die

And She screams "Am I good enough now?!?"and she cries, and the blood is no surprise. Tears run down her face, why couldn't he save her? All he had to do was love her the way she loved him.
And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand why my heart is so broken.
I don't think you understand what you did to me; My heart collapses at the sound of your name.
It's not complicated AT ALL. I want him & he wants her. Simple.
Im in love with you and its crushing my heart. All I want is you to take me into your arms.
You always disappoint me. It's kinda like our inside joke. Except it's not funny.
You can't see that I'm hurting. You don't notice the pain. It feels like everyone else is sitting in the sunshine, while I drown in the rain
But still-- nothing is as dark as when I lost you.
How can I love others when I can't even love myself?
Me plus you, I'll take that number. Multiply your smiles, minus the drama. Give me a fraction of your heart. I'll solve your problems. Now put that together. We make up a perfect equation.
I scar myself so you can see that i wish i wasn't me
They say you can't turn a bad girl good. But once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever.
The hardest things to say are the words that mean the most so I'll bite my tongue till it bleeds and I doubt you'll even know. The easiest things to fake are feelings to fool someone else.
What she wanted was someone to save her from falling apart. What she got was someone to show her how bad it hurts to be completely torn apart.
you broke my heart. and you acted like somehow it was my fault, my misunderstanding, and i was too in love with you to ever be mad at you, so I just punished myself. but it's over. this - this twisted, toxic thing between us is finally finished. i'm miraculously done being in love with you. i've got a life to start living. and you're not going to be in it.
She swears there's no difference between the lies and compliments
If you’re willing to chase me, I promise I’ll run slow.
You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to, it's just that everything I want to say I can't tell you anymore.
He had the eyes of an angel, with a heart like a traitor.
you make me want to fall in love or be smart enough to keep my distance
You and I should get away for a while. I just want to be alone with your smile.
too often, the thing you want the most is the thing you can't have. desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out. desire can wreck your life. but as tough as wanting something can be, the people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want.

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. moving, it says all the things that came out wrong from my mouth.

    ReplyDelete