Saturday, June 19, 2010

I can sit and tell myself that I hate you at least a million times a day but when I’m standing next to you, every word fades away.
I desperately want someone to recognize my secrets so I can stop pretending.
I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours.
Why do these feelings have to be true? Why do I have to care about you? Why can't I just forget all the cute & sweet things you've done for me?
your lips look so delicious as they bend the truth. give me some lip service, just attack me.
It scares the hell out of me knowing I may never get over you
did you leave something behind? it looked like nothing at the time. now you fear that it's too late. they just can't believe that there is nothing between you and me.
it's the art of not letting it get to your head, not letting it break your heart, and not letting the world see when it does
One finger up & I'm out, cause you ain't even worth two.
I wanna be the one you're waiting for, not the one waiting for you.
My heart leaps when I get a new text message, hoping it just might be you.
and this is how i feel, watching the world fall around me. it seems i cant even keep a decent person around me. im sick of putting all my faith into people, only to watch them walk away.
...and looking back now, I can't see what I ever saw in you.
a guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other. maybe temporarily, maybe too late, maybe at the wrong time, or maybe forever.
It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.
& I got the point that I should leave you alone, but we both know that I’m not that strong.
Did you ever notice that there is always that particular line in that certain song that always stands out in a certain way and reminds you of that one person you can't forget?
You can illustrate your life in romance. But I can show you something so much more than words
Its 11:11 and I just wasted another pointless wish on you.
boy i feel sorry for you, she was a girl that would have done anything for you. she may not have been picture perfect, but i can guarantee you, she would've given you the world.
Even her friends don't know her. She is a question without answers. When did your smile become so fake? When did the happiness begin to fade away? When did you become so worthless? When was it exactly when you started to break. I wish I could bottle up the feeling I get when you smile & keep it forever.
I saw him staring at me. Not glancing, but blatantly staring. And I wondered if he was staring at the wreckage he created or if maybe, just maybe he regretted ever hurting me in the first place & since he left there's always been something missing about her smile
Sometimes the most horrible days can teach you something, even when you didn't want to learn it.
how can I fix my life when I don't even know where I went wrong?
i know; we're complete strangers now. we both pretend like we don't care, but i can feel the tension as much as you can. i know how to hide my feelings from your piercing stare and no matter what you think, i still miss you.
So here, I'll change my mind today. You're not all you're cracked up to be. You've lied to me, played games with me, and now, I want you to hurt like me.
I want to be someone's last call of the night & their first thought in the morning. I want those 5 hour conversations that end in "no you hang up first." I want the heart racing, palm sweaty, whats gonna happen next moments'. I want the hugs that you never want to let go of & stolen kisses are the sweetest. But most importantly, I just want to know someone considers me theirs.
You’re not anyone special to me anymore; I realized you're just a guy. so don't lead me on especially if it's a lie. So leave me alone like you've always done because you hurt me to much to be the right one
you’re pulling me back. I can feel it in my bones, it’s breaking my neck, you always make me feel more hurt than anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment