Monday, June 21, 2010

He grabbed my hand, and half of me wanted to scream not to touch me. And half wanted to beg him not to let me go.
You always said good things don't last forever. Well, it's a good thing that you never thought much of me.
you painted my skies black in shad, i can never see the sunlight peeking through the haze.
I stand alone, I'm on my own. My hands will bleed; I'm holding on to what is gone. What's left of me?
I live to like you and I can't like you anymore. So, when you get your heart splattered all over hell and you're feeling really low and dirty, don't run to me to help pull you back up because, maybe, for the first time in your life, I won't be there.
For the past hour I’ve been sitting here. Typing, backspacing, writing, erasing, editing, revising. And I just want you to know; pouring your heart out isn’t easy.
I don't want a boy to catch me as I fall. I want a boy to help me back up and tell me I’ll be alright.
I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight, for so long, is because we fear something so great will never happen again.
it feels like it's ending, but it never really began.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself, and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.
"I know exactly how that is. To love somebody who doesn't deserve it. Because they are all you have. Because any attention is better than no attention."
I have strict rules about thinking about you. I can't - ever. I can't think of your name, or how you look when you're happy, or the sound of your laugh. I can't do it. because when I do, I fall apart.
Nothing was mine, except my heart and my fears
i had no illusions about love anymore. it came, it went, it left casualties or it didn't. people weren't meant to be together forever, regardless of what the songs say.
Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true. But it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable.You're always close enough to touch but never quite close enough to hold and it's enough to break your heart.
I hope that little part of you still thinks of me.
I try so hard to move on, really I do, but every part of me surrenders at the sound of your name.
Fate fell short this time. Your smile fades in the summer.Life's funny sometimes; it can push pretty hard: like when you fall in love with someone, but they forget to love you back.
I'm sick of believing. This life is a lie. I'm sick of pushing on, all I do is try. I'm sick of loving, all I do is cry. I'm sick of living, all I do is die.
I want you to make the effort. I want to be sought after, irresistibly. I want to occupy your mind, as you do mine.
He needs stability. Someone to truly care for him. But he can't seem to tell the one person who managed to do that for him. He's suffering the consequences of letting other people's opinions get to him.
The tears fall and she knows she'd have to destroy the world to get you out of her head.
Hey, it's heavy underground. I'm screaming for attention, so come dig me out
I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice. I'm mad for always apologizing for things I didn't do. I'm mad for getting attached. I'm mad for depending on you and wasting my time on you. I'm mad for thinking about you, and most of all for not hating you when I should.

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing find. Thank you for collecting this, it's all so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete