Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All those hidden emotions just came crashing down on me.You told me you wanted to be just friends, and I immediately regretted ever giving you my heart. It's funny how you can love someone, but no power in the world can make them love you back.
I wished on a star last night. I guess it was out of order.
Then I sat and cried. It was the worst kind of sobbing. The kind that hurts your chest and steals your breath, and no one could hear me
One minute you're closer to someone than anyone in the world, the next minute you're never going to see them again.
You think that you know me but I don't even know myself.
the longest period of time is waiting for something or someone you truly want.
Fact: I will let you down.
& Even though I remind myself that we'll probably never be together... I still won't let myself fall for anyone else.
what's worse than having an enemy? having a friend that doesn't care
& Lately, she'd say anything to make him turn his head... anything just to make him laugh & just stare at her.
The darker the secret, the harder you keep it.
I don't want other people to see you like I do.
She doesn't know what she wants anymore. All she knows is who she wants and it's the boy who doesn't want her back.
If i suddenly went blind, would you still look in my eyes?
&& There's just something about you that makes me look again.
She knows everything about him, & he can't even tell what color her eyes are.
The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you're able to see on the outside of them too.
I talk in my sleep, that's the one place I know no one can hear me.
I don't mean to scare you but I have not been sleeping lately, and phone calls aren't doing much to help. So if it's all the same, I'd just ask to never offer another explanation or excuse again. We'll make-believe that everyday we make our lives seem like there's too much living. But we find out in the end it's only us we've been kidding.
In your life, you meet a lot of people. Some you never think about again. There are some that you wonder what happened to them. Some, you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again, but you still do.
Opening up just gives people more opportunities to try and hurt you.
You won't see what I've become, you'll wait and watch and still you're only a let down.
That was the problem with having the answers. It was only after you gave them that you realized they sometimes weren't what people wanted to hear.
You may think of me as just another girl in the crowd of many, but I just want you to know that I'm the one girl in the crowd that took a single look at you and fell harder than I've ever fallen in my whole life
Sometimes I want to be held close so I can push everyone away. Only because I want to figure out which people will come back and try to hold me again.
So why did he have to be all thrilled to see me? Like I'd made his whole freakin' day by walking through the door? If he would just not care or more than that- not want me around, it would be so much easier to stay away.
I think the world really boils down to two types of people. Those who see shapes in cloud formations; and those who just see clouds.
We're all addicted to something that takes the pain away. I'm addicted to you cause you made me thought that you could take my pain away, but you added to it.
You want to make things right? Too bad. Nothing's ever right.
You laugh with your friends and hope he's looking your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment