Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You know when something is wrong, when you can't remember the last time you were truly happy...
L.O.V.E. is just another word I never learned to pronounce.
And I'll sing songs to help me stay up all night long, cause I don't want to go to sleep. And I'll sing a song and I hope you're listening carefully. And know exactly what I mean.
You can't tell someone that you'll be there and then walk away like you don't care. I'm not saying this cause I'm mad, I just want you to understand. One day, it's gonna catch up with you.
I miss you.
Three words you'll never hear me admit.

You were a risk. A giant risk. You reminded me why I don't take risks.
you complain to me about the stupidest shit, you can't even imagine the things i go through
Scar tissue has no character. It's not like skin. It doesn't show age or illness or pallor or tan. It has no pores, no hair, no wrinkles. It's like a slip cover. It shields and disguises what's beneath.
What you did was unforgivable. You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me, but somehow, that still didn't stop you.
Even a good player could someday be a toy of a better player. I call it: karma.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. What you only need to do is to find one good reason why it will.
Time heals all wounds, but it's also the hardest medicine to take.
I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.
And if you're listening, I miss you. And if you hear me now, I need you.
When you kissed me, I considered it my first kiss because after that, all the other kisses were forgotten.
I used to run scenarios through my mind of how we would end up together in the end.
My wish is not to mean everything to everyone, but to mean something to someone.
So few come and don't go. will you, won't you be the one I'll always know?
Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
Trouble is part of your life. If you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.
I'm not saying every day is going to be worth waking up in the morning for, but you have to, or you'll never stumble upon the days that really, truly, are.
Don't regret what you said, regret what you didn't say when you had the chance
Life is about change, sometimes it' painful, sometimes it's beautiful, but most of the time It's both
She's going to move on and I feel sorry for you because she thought you were the most amazing boy ever. If she could have any guy in the world, she would have picked you above the others. She though you were different. Wrong, you're just going to be another guy to her now.
And then my soul saw you, and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."
I felt left out; like you didn't even want me. So, I found other people who did, and now you're mad at me? I'd rather smile with those who care than those who don't.
we could sit around and cry but frankly, you're not worth it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment