Sunday, May 23, 2010

When as the last time you talked to me? Seriously. I feel like I don't even know you and I would rather leave then stay and watch you make a fool of me.
Who is going to be there to heal the wounds she carved in herself
I’m often silent -- when I’m screaming inside
You’re talking to the girl who has sobbed, cried, yelled, screamed, cut & has made it through it all
You've been on my mind for a while now. And honestly, you're quite heavy. Please get off.
So much pain. So many nights, so many tears I've cried. So many cut's I've had to hide
Everytime I get a new voicemail, email, or IM, I jump at the possibility that it could be you, but it never is.
& I'm waiting for the right time, for the day I catch your eye, to let you know, that I'm yours to hold
Death is life's way of saying "you're fired". Suicide is your way of saying "I quit"
Take this razor and sign your name across my wrist. So everyone will know who left me like this
He sees her crying and inside he's dying, that kid knows what he did to her. Yet he still turns the other way.
Here, let me tie your shoelaces, so you don't fall for anyone else.
there's always going to be that one person you always want to be with even after you find out they don't want to be with you
It's not that I'm mad at you. I had just wished && hoped so hard that you could be the one thing I could finally count on.
Don’t send me mixed signals. I don’t like the confusion that it brings. I’d rather have the honest truth even if it hurts, because then I won’t be wasting my time depending on false hope to keep me hanging on
The minute you're ready to tell me you feel the same, I'll drop my whole world for you. But until then, I'm sorry, I can't keep playing these games anymore.
Who are you if you lose your favorite person? Can you lose your favorite person without losing yourself?
I've learned you can never expect anything from anyone, no matter who it is. The second you expect something from someone, you're setting yourself up for heartbreak.
I'm always in denial because I hate dealing with situations that'll bring my guard down. I hate being vulnerable.
I am not the girl that you think I am. I'll do my best to make myself unnoticed. No matter how hard I try I can't change myself. I am the girl that no one can understand, because no one cares enough to try.
10 shaking fingers trace my 9 fading scars. They run over the 8 new open wounds. Within 7 minutes, I start losing my sight, and 6 times I almost blacked out. 5 more minutes and I know I’ll be gone. The 4 pillows propping me up start to fall. 3 tears slip down my cold cheeks from
2 red swollen eyes filled with tears and pain. 1 life taken, forever to be missed

she's the girl who practices what she's going to say to him the next day, the girl who gets dolled up just for him, & the girl who's speechless the moment he comes into her sight
Someday I will find the courage to embrace you. Someday I will find the strength to erase you.
I just hope one day, you see me & your heart stops.
I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is that I died. The good news is that it was only on the inside.
Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone. Too often we're to stubborn to say, "I'm sorry... I was wrong." Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, and we let the most foolish things tear us apart.
It started out with a kiss. How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss.
So let's end these conversations and I'll give you your congratulations. You've left me bare and burned out, with a broken heart and mind. I heard it all heals in time. So go on, walk right past me, I'm used to it.
Wherever you are, I hope that you're happy tonight. and maybe you found someone to love you right I'm desperate to say now I need you more then ever. But all I could say was goodnight
It's been over a year now since this depression washed over me but still it goes unnoticed, still it goes unseen
Everyone hates hearing me talk about you. My friends call me stupid for wanting to be with you. They all tell me I could do a hundred times better than you. But nobody understand how much I truly care for you.
so go & tell your friends that i'm obsessive & crazy, that's fine ;i'll tell mine you're gay.
I'm scared because I don't want anyone else to steal your heart; that's what I want to do
I’m putting my walls back up because I never should’ve let them down in the first place.
Stop. just stop. I know your lying to me. I don't think you realize that you're killing me inside
a person can only run from feelings for so long before having to come to terms with what's in their heart
We tend to fall in love the same way we get sick; without wanting to, without believing it, against our will and unable to defend ourselves. And then we lose love exactly the same way.
What makes it so hard to let go of a crush? It's the fear that once we let go they'll finally catch on.
And suddenly I became a part of your past. I'm the part that didn't last. I lost you and it was effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment