Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nothing’s forever. Forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.
I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.
I finally let you go; but I'll never forget the amazing things you said to me.
And I don't understand by the way you look at me, why we can't be together
I need some sleep, It can't go on like this. I tried counting sheep, but there's one I always miss. Everyone says I'm getting down too low, everyone says you just gotta let it go, you just gotta let it go.
You do something to me that I can't explain. Would it be out of line if I said I miss you?
Sometimes, a heart can't afford to be just friends.
I can't stop thinking about where you are, who you're with, what you're doing, and if you even think about me anymore...
Cause when I close my eyes and drift away, I think of you and everything's okay.
Too bad that people can't switch problems. Because nobody knows how to solve their own problems, but they always know how to solve another's
Sometimes you just gotta figure out: If he doesn't care you might be missing out on someone who does.
They say that time heals all wounds. But all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much i miss you
Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn't take a day, it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.
If I know what love is, it is because of you
No matter how many coins you toss in the fountain, how many wishes you make at 11:11, or how many fingers you cross, if it’s not meant to be, then it won’t happen.
You can try and hide your feelings but they won't disappear.
I would stand for 5 hours in the freezing cold, just to be warmed by his arms in five minutes.
Everyone smiles with that invisible gun to their head.
As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe. It's not that we don't want to, but so much has happened that we just can't.
Now I realize I didn't mean anything to you. I have to remember, I'm the last thing that's on your mind.
More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to be close to someone. More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to feel as if I wasn't alone.
It's crazy how you think you actually MEANT something to someone, and they just turn around and prove you completely wrong.
you said you'd be there for me, you said you wouldn't let me fall. all the times i shared with you, were you even there at all?
I realize you can't live your life saying ' well other people have it worse ', because at the end of the day you still hurt the same.
As you drift further into the past, my memory of you fractures and splinters until all i can clearly remember is not a picture, but a feeling.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
Just stop, I can't do this anymore, just rewind and take me back to when we were perfect for each other
If everybody deserves a second chance, would it mean that we also have the freedom to waste the first?

No comments:

Post a Comment