Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I remember the first night I fell for you. I haven't gotten up since.
I asked myself if I'm falling in love or falling apart. Because I think of him day and night and love everything about him, but I still don't know. Then I realized, either way, I'm falling. I just have to trust that he'll be there to catch me.
I always thought we'd make it through anything and I still kind of believe it. Yeah, I have a new boyfriend and you have found someone else too, but I still have this feeling deep inside of me that some way, somehow, we're going to end up together.
You're not my friend. Friends don't look at each other like we do.
It’s probably the wrong time to tell you this, but I just want you to know that if you ever need me, I’ll always be here for you. All you have to do is ask.
just because lips have met, doesn’t mean hearts have joined
Eventually you just have to realize that you're living for an audience of one. I'm not here for anyone else's approval.
I never knew perfection until i heard you speak, and now it kills me just to hear you say the simple things
"You can't always trust the people you want to."
and all the feelings that i thought were gone came rushing back to me all at once. i tried to smile && hide how i felt but then i realized.. i'm not gonna get over this one..
I'm waiting to hit rock bottom so that I can at least stand on something but I just keep sinking
One day, I hope to see you on the street, you alone and me loved up. I want to see the regret in your eyes. I want to see that mental kick as you realize that you should never have let me go. And when you do, I hope your heart bleeds as much as mine does.
Sometimes you don't want to know the truth. You may think you do, but once you know, you'd give just about anything to go back to being ignorant.
True friends...Scolds like a Dad. Cares like a Mom. Teases like a Sister. Irritates like a Brother and finally loves you more than a Lover
all she wants to hear is him calling her beautiful. right when she's about to give up on it all.
so it goes unsaid that we've been here before. lonely nights & endless fights & sleeping on the floor. & he's sorry, so the story goes. it's read & replayed & ends the same way. stop expecting change, he's just a lost cause that you're waiting on.
She's never been one to wait around. She's always moving and dancing and running. But for some reason, with him, she's patient. She'll wait. She'll wait for nobody and nothing else, except him.
I miss you a little. a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.
do whatever you want. and if it's something you'll regret in the morning, sleep late
as long as i still feel something it's not over and believe me, sometimes i wish it was, but it's not. i can feel it.
it's the absolute worst feeling when someone hurts you and they have no idea that they're breaking your heart into a million pieces
&& every time I go out into public, I try to look my very best, just incase I run into him
The world keeps spinning in a silent scream and I keep waking in these dying dreams
My feelings for you, no words can explain ... maybe except, GO TO HELL.
I wanted us to be something we'd probably never be.
You can have me, you just won't take me.
I've gone through seasons waiting for you with nothing changing but the weather.
Serious relationships are not something anyone should really be actively looking for because sometimes, the best relationships happen only by accident.
we could pack up and leave all our things behind. no fact, or fiction, or storyline. cause I need you more than just for tonight
Every time you hurt me I always say I'm done with you; that I'm going to move on and stop talking to you, and every time you say your sorry, I always forgive you. Its like a cycle that keeps repeating itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment