Monday, May 24, 2010

i looked out the window again today and i'm realizing that i miss you again; its funny how out of no where you came into my mind again. the truth is i wish you were still here.
im gonna smile like nothings wrong; talk like everything is fine, act like its all a dream & pretend its not hurting me
I look at you out of the corner of my eye, and I can't help but sigh, searching for words to strike up a conversation.
i cant forget you. i know you want me, to want you, i want to.
And even though we know we shouldn't love them, we do and always will, because there are just a small number of people in this world who will "get" us for reasons we can't explain, even when they shouldn't.
Her: Tell me a secret.
Him: I'm falling for you.
Her: You took my secret.

She finally drank her pain away a little at a time, but she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind.
I’m losing hope and fading dreams, and every single memory along the way.
She had been a fool. A fool to think she could talk herself out of being in love with him. A fool to think that reason had anything to do with her heart.
So call me now, you know you want to. I need to hear your voice to talk me back into existence.
what would it take for me to be with you? i swear i'd rip my heart out if you said you'd be impressed. i'd go so far to please you, but i bet you wouldnt care at all.
if i took you for granted, i apologize for acting tough. you're my reason for living and theres no way i'm giving up
I know I should just leave it alone, and just forget about you, just drop it all and walk away, but I can't; my heart won't let me.
And I’ll wait for winter to come and maybe by then you'll be done wasting your time on someone who doesn’t care half as much as I do now
She’s faking her smile, boy you got to her.
I could fall in love with you - If I let myself.
I want to be immune to what you're saying cause you're hurting me. I just want to sit here and hate you. I need to find a way to deal with my pain and anger. I wish I could make you disappear. You want to know what my problem is? My lips say I hate you. But my heart whispers I still love you somehow.
You're on your knees, picking up the pieces from your past. But there's nothing more to gather, you're holding on to moments that won't last.
Pathetic isn't something I would normally call myself, but looking back, I'm ashamed at how blind I really was.
I know just how it feels to think of the right thing to say too late.
Why are all boys like this? One second they’re your best friend. Then, as soon as they like you, they’re super sweet. Then you date them, and they turn into another asshole boy.
Could be an organ donor; the way I give up my heart.
you went and left. i didnt know how to follow. its like a shock that spun me around and now my hearts dead. i feel so empty and hollow.
The harder you fall, the less you succeed. Don't try at all, & you get what you need. Cause the harder you fall, the more it's gonna bleed.
i miss you more than i did before. i showed you my heart and you showed me the door. your subtle hands, i'm catching wind how insincere are your finger prints.
If you asked me a year ago, I would have told you what you wanted to hear. Now I know that I can't please everyone, and I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings. I can't make myself unhappy to please you, and I won't try.
and i hope it hurt for you half as much as its hurt for me. i've never made you promises i didnt mean to keep.
Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them
A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.
I'm not afraid of the gun in my hand, I'm not afraid of dying. I'm just afraid of the pain it will bringto see my best friend crying.
I would have thought this would make me feel better, for once, getting to be the one to leave and not the one left behind. But it didn't. Not at all.
When I hug you I try to feel your heartbeat. I never can but I always imagined it goes a little faster when your next to me
I'm starting to believe the ocean's much like you, cause it gives, and it takes away.
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. Life gives answer in 3 ways...It says YES and gives you what you want. It says NO and gives you something better. It says WAIT and gives you the BEST.
you really are dense. how could you possibly think me looking away every time you look at me is because i dont want to see you? how could you think my crying when you say your happy with her is because im so happy for you? how can you not see the truth? im crazy for you.
I wish you'd open up your big brown eyes &look the fuck around. maybe you'd notice she's absolutely crazy about you.
You dont have to change your clothes to change yourself. Its more effective if you change your thoughts.
Awkwardness. Confusion. Doubts. What does it mean? You love him.
Everyone wants to be your sun, but not me. I want to be your moon so I can light up your darkest moments when your sun isn't around.
No matter how painful your decision has been, as long as you can sleep well at night, it means you did the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment