Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bottom line? If you want me, show me.
Here we go again with mixed signals and second thoughts.
&& if I had to sum up this past year, I wasted months of it trying to impress you. I wasted hours of days just talking to you on the phone. And what did it get me? A broken heart, a very quiet cell phone, piles of clothes I'll never wear again, and drawers full of many types of makeup. It wasn't worth it. You weren't worth my time.
I'm a pain in the ass and I'll annoy the hell out of you, but you won't find a girl who cares about you more then I do
She looks back on all those wasted nights and his wasted fights, and realizes how much he wasted her life.
Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone
You make me laugh at things that aren't funny. You make me smile without actually being here. You make my stomach flip by a text. You make my heart drop by just saying hi. I hate to admit it, but you're still amazing.
If bigger scars make better stories then you should see the scars on me
one of the most devastating things is life is when someone gives up on you
Sometimes, the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary simply by doing them with the right people.
You can't control who you fall for, so stop listening to your brain. && start following your heart, no matter who your heart is going after.
I saw him staring at me. Not glancing, but blatantly staring. And I wondered if he was staring at the wreckage he created or if maybe, just maybe, he regretted hurting me in the first place.
Are you thinking of me? Well, me? I'm not thinking of you. Because I'm badly thinking of us together.
I didn't know I liked you until that one night, I was staring at the ceiling, and all I could think about was you.
She wished on a star every night, but she never got what she wanted. You.
You're no longer my last phone call or text at night.
Her favorite song, the lyrics are the worlds she'll never have the guts to say. She can only sing them with passion dancing around with her best friends. Maybe someday, you'll catch her in action.
I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.
You were so tangled up in my thoughts, so wound up in my dreams. There wasn't any escape.
Things don't get lost if they don't have value. You don't miss what you don't care about.
maybe you would have been something i'm good at.
You gradually get over the pain. It doesn't go away, not for a long time, but it becomes easier to live with. One morning you wake up and he's not the first thing on your mind.
Have you broken down, just given up? Got turned around, abandoned hope, and your tired heart gave up the beat, you drop your head in your defeat. And all this pain, and all this fear, things have gotten worse this year.
Turn the shower, lock the door. Fall upon the title and cry once more. Grab a towel, damp the sounds. Don't let a sound hear you're breaking down.

No comments:

Post a Comment