Monday, April 19, 2010

the most difficult phase in life is not when no one understands you but when you don’t understand yourself.
& One day I hope you look back, at what we had & regret everything you did to let it end.
Everyone has a weakness, but I have two: everything you say, and everything you do.
So, when the rest of the world turns their back on him, let him know that you're still there and that you always will be, and that your love for him will never change
Take a chance. Because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.
I just want to stare at your beautiful eyes and fall asleep in your arms. Because I know that I'm always going to be happy with you.
I love the way his voice sounds...It's like the secret password to my heart
i love writing, i love opinions and quotes and expressions. it's so beautiful to know that you're not alone in this messed up world. it's relieving to know that someone else feels the same way you do.
I'm overly convinced that I could be your princess and you could be my prince.
Explaining how I feel about him is like explaining the taste of water; impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment