Saturday, April 24, 2010

I hate the fact that you broke me apart, but in the end I’ll just come running back to you
She says she’s okay, but she’s going insane. She says she feels good, but she’s going through a lot of pain. She says its nothing, but it’s really everything. She says she’s fine, but she’s really not.
No matter what happens, even if the sky is falling down. I’ll promise you: That I’ll never let you go
Just hear this, and then I'll go. You gave me more to live for, more than you'll ever know.
I'm sending all the signals and telling my friends "he just doesn't get it" well I had no idea you were saying the same about me
You can call me an idiot for liking him again, but I know I never stopped.
So, tell me, what exactly is the point of regrets? Why sit in your room crying about yesterday, when you could go out and make up for your mistakes today?
But if I wanted silence, then I would whisper. If I wanted loneliness, then I'd choose to go. If I liked rejection, then I'd audition and if I didn't love you, you would know.
She's slipping and she knows it. Her insecurities are getting the better of her. One more disappointment and she knows she isn't going to make it.
you make me cry in pain from all your words, scream at the wall because you didnt care. hurt myself because you were never really there and die cause you expected me to be there .
I’m not allowed to fall in love," she said.I’m not allowed to care this much." But when you're staying up late, hoping to God he's tossing and turning, thinking of you, it's too late already
We can leave them all behind and make a getaway, just you and me.
I'll make you smile for the simple fact I'm good at it. I'll make you smile just so I can sit and look at it.
I like when we sit next to each other and your leg fits perfectly against mine. I like when our feet bump and we don't apologize. I like this comfort. I like this closeness. I like you.
I wouldn't mind moving into your chest
When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
& the hardest thing is holding on when you know he already let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment