Friday, April 23, 2010

I go to bed thinking about it and it's the first thing I think about in the morning.
after him I don't think I’ll ever be the same
So, please, just be patient. I'm so afraid to care about someone. I know it seems like I'm this strong girl who can get through anything, but inside I'm very fragile. I've had so many things thrown at me, & each one has only made a crack. What I'm afraid of is shattering.
you're the only one who has been able to make me feel like that
some memories are realities and are better than anything that can ever happen to one again
He grabbed my hand, put it on his heart and asked if I felt it. Of course, I said. And he was just like that's yours, and it beats for you, and that will never change.
it hurt to want everything and nothing at the same time
i know you hide behind your words. it's okay, i do too
I don't know where I’m going but I promise it won't be boring
Never let anyone fall for you when you know there's someone else in your heart and mind.
It's you. When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment