Sunday, March 14, 2010

I hope you don't mind hearing my heart skip a beat when you say something nice to me or even just a smile. You make me feel special inside and I could easily fall asleep in your arms
& One day I hope you look back, at what we had & regret everything you did to let it end.
Everyone has a weakness, but I have two: everything you say, and everything you do.
Take a chance. Because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.
A smile is a light in the window of the soul indicating that the heart is at home
You make the darkness disappear, I feel found when you stay near. I know where I am when you are here, my way becomes so clear.
I just want to stare at your beautiful eyes and fall asleep in your arms. Because I know that I'm always going to be happy with you.
sometimes i get so lonely, i forget what day it is and how to spell my name
I love the way his voice sounds...It's like the secret password to my heart
I'm overly convinced that I could be your princess and you could be my prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment