Wednesday, February 10, 2010

you looked at me and I wonder why I ever fell for you maybe it was just those eyes that I looked so deeply into
I want so bad to let go of you, forget your name, forget this place, forget the memories, temporarily I think I could but its times like these where im by myself when you and all your memories come racing back like you've never left my head
for a long time I though I wouldn't be able to stand on my own but lately I've realized how much of a strong person I am and that I can stand on my own without you
why do you do this to me play games with my head so I think you want me when really its all a joke to you
wish I could forget you, even regret you but I guess ill have to live with the fact that you'll always have that special hold on me
I see the way you look at me and I wonder if we are thinking the same thing
I hate liars, but im a pretty good liar myself. I've told you im moving on, that's a lie. I've told you im okay, that's a lie. I told you I was okay with us just being friends, that's a lie, why can't I just tell you how badly I just want you
I wish I could move on and forget you but I feel something more than you felt I had fallen in love and then I had just fell to the ground when I heard you say the words "I can't be with you"
honestly if you aren't willing to sound stupid, you don't deserve to be in love
Sometimes if you just let go, you'll realize you were holding on too tight.
And for one desperate moment there, he crept back in her memory. God it's so painful when something that's so close, is still so far out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment