Thursday, February 25, 2010

You do something to me that I can't explain. Would it be out of line if I said I miss you?
Sometimes, a heart can't afford to be just friends.
You can plug your ears && make excuses, block out who you see in the mirror. But the truth is, you can't escape yourself.
It's been a while since I've seen your face, yet the memories are so hard to erase.
Unlike him, I can't just walk away. I can't forget what we had. It's not that easy for me to let go or something that was once my life. I guess unlike him, it actually mattered to me.
I can't stop thinking about where you are, who you're with, what you're doing, and if you even think about me anymore...
Sometimes you just can't open up to someone. Not because you don't trust them. But because once you tell someone how you feel inside, you're giving them permission to hurt you.
Too bad that people can't switch problems. Because nobody knows how to solve their own problems, but they always know how to solve another's
I'm leaving the past where it belongs; behind me. My future? Well, it looks great cause you won't be a part of it.
you were never supposed to mean this much to me

No comments:

Post a Comment