Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tonight was just one of those nights where she couldn't help but break down, two months is too long for a girl like her to stay strong. She can't sleep cause the memories of you keep her awake, she tries to smile and keep a positive attitude, but every day it turns just a little more fake.
The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last
If everybody deserves a second chance, would it mean that we also have the freedom to waste the first?
There were times when he caught me, but more times when he let me fall. And it finally came time for me to learn that I could pick myself up off the ground and walk away.
My body feels too small to hold all that I am feeling.
Sometimes you have to smile..Pretend everything's okay. Hold back the tears, and just walk away
Something 'bout the way you looked at me. Made me think for a moment that maybe we were meant to be.
if she's amazing, she won't be easy. if she's easy, she won't be amazing. if she's worth it, you won't give up. if you give up, you're not worthy.
I'll wait for the day when I forget who you are, when the sound of your name is old & worn, the days when I forget why I needed you so bad.
You always said I had a hard time saying what's on my mind. Well, here it goes: I hate you for what you've done to me.
You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it
Yeah. I admit it, you played me. But you'll be sure to regret it. You just wait and see, heartbroken and lonely is not how I'm going to let myself be. You'll be out one night, with the girl of the week. And you'll come crawling back, saying damn girl I really care. And guess what player? I. wont. be. there.
It's the kind of crush where you've just finished putting up your away message, & about to walk out the door when he signs on, & suddenly whatever you were going to do doesn't matter anymore; talking to him does.
Immature love is wanting the other person, to be happy only when they're with you. Mature love is wanting the other person to be happy.
I don't need anyone to throw rocks at my window or write a song for me. I don't even need someone to wipe the hair out of my eyes. The only thing that I want is to be in your arms

No comments:

Post a Comment