Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sometimes you just gotta figure out: If he doesn't care you might be missing out on someone who does.
Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn't take a day, it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.
In reality silence is the loudest noise
If you're going to keep up this "I don't give a shit" attitude and "let's break her down more today" persona, then just light the way to the nearest exit and let me go.
You can try and hide your feelings but they won't disappear.
The fact that you cannot kiss your elbow is enough to make you realize that some things seem to be so close, yet they are bound to be beyond your reach.
and i hope it makes you jealous when you see me holding his hand. and i hope it makes you squirm when he hugs me in the halls. and i hope you stare right at us when he kisses me and i kiss back. and i hope you finally miss me when you realize that i’m over you
He wants her and he knows it; but the problem with love is, he never shows it.
I would stand for 5 hours in the freezing cold, just to be warmed by his arms in five minutes
it all comes down to what's on your mind at two in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment