Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When I look at him & see all those memories of us, I just wonder if maybe he's still seeing them too. Doesn't it feel so awkward seeing him in the hallway & pretending you don't see him?
One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you cannot even explain.
i keep getting these dreams; you're in them. she starts yelling at me because i still love you. and she's screaming. you don't say anything. && in the end, you chose her over me.
what did i ever do to you, to make me hurt like this, do you find humor in me crying? from the smile on your face, i think you do.
this crying thing isn't working. it doesn't make me feel better. but i just can't seem to stop, the tears just come at different times-- and i feel like chucking a brick at a wall, but i know that will only make a dent in the wall, it won't fix my heart.
&& when i see you i can't help myself from smiling. i know were completely over and you will never like me again, but i keep dreamin', i keep hoping my prince will come back. <3
when i first met you, i never thought we'd make it this far. we made it pretty far, i didn't think you'd be the one. && i was right you weren't.
you put on a good show...but i'd be willing to bet that you're suffering more than you let anyone see.
she smiles like everyone expects her to, she's living up to the expectation of never letting anything get to her. but something's wrong with that smile today. congratualtions, kid. you got to her.
From the moment I met you, I’ve been falling for you."

Credits:
4th photo: Julie de Waroquier.juliedewaroquier.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    The 4th picture (with the back and the hands of a woman) is mine. I am really glad that you like it, but to use it you have to credit me (name and link). Otherwise you'll have to remove it.
    Thanks,
    Julie de Waroquier
    juliedewaroquier.com

    ReplyDelete