Sunday, January 17, 2010

maybe instead of thinking you know everything, let go of your ego for a while and you'd start to get to know her, and maybe if you threw away your fears of getting hurt and just loved her, maybe you two could make it.
I just don't want to do anything to pressure you. Or drive you away. Even though sometimes I can't help it. Just like I can't help that I fell in love with you. Cause I did. I love you. And it scares me, a little bit, but, there it is.
I would rather say ‘I love you’ just once and truly mean it than say it a thousand times and never mean it even once
I often miss this little girl whose dreams had no barriers, who believed in a world where anything is possible, with a heart that was full and unbroken
I wonder how many times we’ll say goodbye before we actually let go
All I had to say is goodbye. We're better off this way.
Just so you know, there's a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will.
For the first time in my life I know the true meaning of "break down." You always hear people say, "Oh, I`m having a break down today!" But it's different than that. It's when something so small, so ridiculously unimportant sets you off & you snap. You feel it inside of you & you try to hold it back. You don't need people asking questions but someone will make a joke at your expense, or playfully slap your shoulder & you lose it. You almost hate them for what they've said or done. But maybe that`s not why..maybe you hate them simply cause they're happy.
To forget somebody isn't possible. Deep inside, you remember everything. You may not think of them for years at a time but you don't know how to forget. You can recall the way they smiled when they were happy and the way their faces showed no expression when they couldn't find their way.
"You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose"

No comments:

Post a Comment