Thursday, January 21, 2010

It would be nice for a another chance,but I still don't know if I would even take it.
True strength: Being able to hold it all together, when no one would blame you for falling apart.
old feelings never really leave you; they just kind of fade away. people come and go into your life -& there's nothing you can do.
I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
He was her best friend. The one who made her laugh, when she didn't feel like smiling. The one who made her feel so secure, when she was scared. And the one, who she fell completely in love with.
Dont push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.
Every person has two sides to them. One they let the world see & one they keep to themselves .
everytime you see her spacing out, she's thinking about you
And everyday i'm losing hope. And each minute that passes by gives me another reason to give up.
I wanna be the girl who changed everything, that girl that made a difference, that girl who gave everyone a story to tell

No comments:

Post a Comment