Saturday, January 23, 2010

Her mind finally realized what her heart knew all along.
Lust is when you love what you see. Love is when you lust for what's inside.
It was the way they looked at each other. Like they had the greatest secret in the world between them.
Always remember, when the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go, it's time to let go.

It's sad how some of us live so far in the past and refuse to move on. It's sad how so many of us try to move on, but can't, and just go back to the past. It's sad how many of us finally do move on, get hurt, and go right back into the past.
Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.
If I promise not to cry, can you do me a favor? For the first time in your life, look me in the eyes and tell me exactly how you feel.
It's funny to watch them. They say they're not in love, but they have such chemistry. It's only a matter of time until they realize they belong together.
I try to tell myself that he'll never be worth it, but the voice in the back of my head always asks, "What if he is?"
She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps a guard because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep.
"It seems to me, sorry seems to be the hardest word."

No comments:

Post a Comment