Monday, January 4, 2010

The best feeling in the world is knowing you took a step in the right direction. A step towards the future where everything that you never thought was possible, is possible.
All my friends ask me why I'm so hung up on you after all the stuff you put me through. It's hard to explain, and I wish they could realize what it's like to look at you through my eyes.
I'm looking up at the stars scattered across the stormy sky. I think of all our memories and begin to cry.
She laughs to cover up her tears and her precious smile is just to hide her fears.
"We waste a lot of time running after people we could have caught by just standing still."
A second chance doesn't mean anything unless you learned from your first
Don't ever let someone promise you they will never hurt you. because at one time or another it will happen. the real promise is that the time you spend together will be worth the pain
I've learned you can never expect anything from anyone, no matter who it is. the second you expect something from someone, you're setting yourself up for heartbreak.
I don't say i love you to get attention or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that your the best thing that has ever happened to me

No comments:

Post a Comment